Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father is in Ohio for the week, and my mother went to see a friend of hers at the shore overnight. So, they asked me to come over and let out the dog last night and this morning. Scooby is exploring the woods behind my parents house right now and is taking his time. I certainly don't mind it, since I know he'll be cooped up in the house until my Mom comes home this afternoon, BUT...

there are frosted cinnamon buns on the counter that are absolutely calling my name. They are Entenmann's and they look and smell delicious. HOWEVER, I can't eat them. I've been trying so hard to be good and for the most part have been succeeding. It's only 9:50, so I can't even say, "Oh, I'll eat one of these in lieu of eating lunch" because with my hypoglycemia, I'd be passing out by noon! I want one SOOOO badly! Not gonna do it. Not gonna do it.

Hopefully I'll update this post from home later after we run errands and my body will be cinnamon bun free!

·
27,948 Posts
Step away from the buns 'Mam & noone will get hurt.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:D Darlene!

Run, Amy, run:bolt: Get out of the house, let the dog in the door and don't look back!!!

Hope to hear you are cinnamon bun free a little later!:hurray:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aaaah...I'm home and didn't eat a thing! Instead, I drank a can of V8! Phew! That was a close one!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
You are a strong woman Amy!!!!! I don't know if I could have resisted!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
way to go AMY!!!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts