Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please bear with me. This has been the week-end from hell. And then to top it off I get a call from the defense team for a major murder trial in my area. I participated in the search for beautiful Caylee Marie Anthony. TES the search team tried to protect our info. The call came the other day.

Please watch. I have to be reminded why we did what we did. It was for Caylee.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Oh my, I remember that when it happened. So, so, sad. What a wonderful person you are to have tried to help.

I hope all goes well with you, especially if you have to participate in the trial (if that is what the phone call was about).

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my, I remember that when it happened. So, so, sad. What a wonderful person you are to have tried to help.

I hope all goes well with you, especially if you have to participate in the trial (if that is what the phone call was about).
No. I won't be a part of the trial, the defense team is just grasping at straws to try and find anyone who will say they searched the area she was found in and have them say the body was not there and then, when she was in jail the body was dumped saying she (the mother) could not have done the murder.

The will not be able to find a truthful person to bolster their claims. Nutjobs yes. People that could stand up to the rigors of trial no.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking forward to all that comes out in her trial. I hope she gets the maximum punishment and I'm saying that nicely...kwim?
Feel the say way.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The sleaziness of the legal system sometimes sickens me. I am glad that you won't have to be part of that.

I really feel for the poor grandparents. How horrible to know that your own child did this (allegedly) to her own child, their grandchild.

Weren't they all living with the grandparents? I though from the news that it looked like they were all living together. If that is the case, why not just leave and give legal rights to the grandparents? That is the part that baffled me. There just didn't seem to be a compelling motive.

Well, the point is moot now, anyway. And I wonder how they are going to find an impartial jury on this case. Emotions run high.

Sorry for going off-track. This case is just so bizarre.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Booklover, this case is bizzar for sure. The mother Casey and the little girl Caylee did live with her parents George and Cindy Anthony. The relationship was not good between the parents and Casey. They wanted her to be a responsible mother and she was not.

The case gets even more twisted in the fact that their daughter was found in countless lies, the trunk of her car smelt like death, and she did not even report the baby missing for over a month. And would never have if not for the mother Cindy calling the cops. The parents are in full blown denial.

And have treated the founder of Texas Equasearch like dirt. And well everyone else who dares to think Casey is guilty.

I get stand by your daughter, but don't bury your head in the sand at all the evidence that points only to your daughter.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Oh, that explains a few things. I didn't know about the strained relations between the parents and daughter.

When this case first aired and they reported that she didn't tell authorities her daughter was missing for so long, my husband and I were gobsmacked. Normal people would have done so within the first hour she hadn't been seen. That told us right there something was fishy.

This surely has been long and drawn out, hasn't it?

At some point you have to believe the unbelievable, no matter how difficult.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, that explains a few things. I didn't know about the strained relations between the parents and daughter.

When this case first aired and they reported that she didn't tell authorities her daughter was missing for so long, my husband and I were gobsmacked. Normal people would have done so within the first hour she hadn't been seen. That told us right there something was fishy.

This surely has been long and drawn out, hasn't it?

At some point you have to believe the unbelievable, no matter how difficult.
That is exacty right any normal loving mother would have been out of her mind frantic within minutes of their child being missing. Just think how you feel in a store when your little one steps out of sight for a second. Can not even remotely fathom not giving a crap for 31 days going out to bars and partys living it up with your new bf, stealing your bff's checks and going on a shopping spree buying nighties and beer. All when your little girl is missing. When really you killed her and stuffed her in a bag. duck taped her mouth and for a loving touch put a heart shaped sticker on it.

Just no words really.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I remember that story. So very sad. Didn't the mom say something stupid that she had a pizza in the trunk and that's why the smell?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Wow! I have followed this case pretty closely. Can't get over the number of so-called mothers in this country who choose the party lifestyle over their own child. Just don't get it.
Thanks for the part you played in looking for that little angel.

Reactions: jas

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Thanks for searching, jas.

I hope this little girl gets justice.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember that story. So very sad. Didn't the mom say something stupid that she had a pizza in the trunk and that's why the smell?
yes, this is that case.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, but this is really about a little girl (and so many others like her and some are still missing) who was treated like trash. These lawyers for the defense have just rattled some of us in the last few days. Really just by fighting to get our private info and do who knows what with it. The great judge in charge of the case has tried to make that possibility very small. They did get access, but under strict supervision to call us and ask very specific questions. The video is really a reminder for us to stand tall and remember why any of us who did even the smallest thing to find her to remember it was to bring Caylee home.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
There is a great website I regularly visit thecharleyproject.org missing persons from around the US.
Our little corner of the world had a six year old disappear 24 years ago next week - Shannon Sherrill - and the main detective just passed away without solving the case (his dying wish). You can read about it on charley - search by name. Interesting case. The gal who runs it does it all on her own - no advertising revenue.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is a great website I regularly visit thecharleyproject.org missing persons from around the US.
Our little corner of the world had a six year old disappear 24 years ago next week - Shannon Sherrill - and the main detective just passed away without solving the case (his dying wish). You can read about it on charley - search by name. Interesting case. The gal who runs it does it all on her own - no advertising revenue.
Thanks I will check it out. The site I am on is call Websleuths.com it covers most all major crimes in the news they have been a great help the last few days. They know ALL the ins and outs of this case and the others too.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol jas... I am on websleuths too...
Love that place, have been a memeber since the begginng of the case back in 2008. Have on posted again recently with the TES stuff. I always go there after pic doc dump days though. Even though WFTV is my local tv station.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jas, I am a member at websleuths too. I dont post much, I read. I get lost there for hours at a time, just reading.

My heart has broken a thousand times for little Caylee Marie. It is so unfair. It blows my mind everyday how innocent children and adults are murdered, abused and neglected. I will never understand.

Thank you for searching for that sweet little angel. We didnt know her in her short life but we have all been joined into one big family.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jas, I am a member at websleuths too. I dont post much, I read. I get lost there for hours at a time, just reading.

My heart has broken a thousand times for little Caylee Marie. It is so unfair. It blows my mind everyday how innocent children and adults are murdered, abused and neglected. I will never understand.

Thank you for searching for that sweet little angel. We didnt know her in her short life but we have all been joined into one big family.
Thank you. Nice to see another WS member! That is 4 of us!
Yes it is amazing how that case has drawn people together. It boggles the mind to think that in the beginning Cindy was willing to have the cops come and arrest Casey for stealing her car, but now she does not care for justice in the murder of Caylee. The car was more impotant. Just can't wrap my head around it. And all the other stuff with this case.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.