Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody else posted this on-line and I 'borrowed' it - I thought it was hilarious! I just hope it works.

Thanks for indulging me LOL.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Cute !!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Lol, thanks for the comic relief in an everyday life.:hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
lol, i bet my kids do something like this in the next few years.:eek:

cute Bev:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
so cute, thanks bev.:D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happy to oblige Angie ;) Actually I was just appealing to my own childish sense of humour LOL - but it's nice to make people happy :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I haven't let the kids see this yet. When DS was smaller, we had a video that taught colors. It was like watching a video of a coloring book. it was like the black outlines. then part of it would color in, and the voice over would say, "you can color the Sun yellow" "you can color the tree green" "can you see the green tree?" etc well I was doing dishes so i had popped in this video. DS was really quiet, really really quiet. I finished my dishes thinking he'd fallen asleep ( I thought it was a rather boring video afterall) but instead he had his crayons and was coloring on the tv screen. i had all sorts of colors on the screen, reds, blues, yellows, and on and on. What a mess. I gave away the video, lol. and now he only gets his crayons in my view and only with his crayons.
;)
and that's why I had said I can see my kids doing this in the next few years.;)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:laugh: ahhhhh so why can't he see the computer :confused: LMAO! I'm glad we didn't get the video - mine don't need encouragement LOL

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
ROFLMAO, not gonna give him the chance to get the idea to color my screens again, computer or tv, lol!!! :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts