Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need to vent a little :pdoff: LOL! I don't know about anyone elses weather, but mine is stinkin' here with a capital S! LOL! Two days ago it was sunny and 70. Yesterday it was 28, extremely windy with snow flurries ALL day. Today is more of the same. Hello!! It's April!! Where's my spring weather??? :bs2:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I totally KWYM, it was in the 70's here too on Tuesday then yesterday it was rainy and cold, today seems to feel like the same, I want Spring to come too! :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yup sucks here too. It has gone from nice spring weather back to winter.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Same here althought the sun is trying to peek through.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here in Massachusetts the weather blows as well. It snowed yesterday, then rained early last night, then snowed again. School was delayed 2 hours.
:censor: :censor: :censor:
It supposed to be crappy here all week. Temps in the 40's. My crocus flowers are now all covered with a snowy slushy mush.
:angry: :angry: :angry:
WHAT HAPPEND TO SPRING???????????
:bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Snow here again. :(

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
It is cold and yucky here today too. I think it is suppose to be nice again in a few days though.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
went a week with all 60-80's and now we'll be lucky to hit 40 ... this isn't doing a think to improve my mood.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Cold here, but bright and sunny.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ditto. 70 on Tuesday, snow flurries now. I'm not cut out for Pennsylvania, I'm moving to Arizona!
You'd definitely hate it here in northern IL! LOL! DH and I have been talking about retiring to either New Mexico or Arizona. Too bad that won't be for at least another 20 years! LOL!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
It went from spring to winter in two days here too. Right now it's snowing and I have heard lake effect snow flurries in the forecast.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
just joy, your weather would be heaven to me.:thumb:
right now its still -1c. I know everyone is use to differn't climates and what their body is.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
My weather is the same as yours Joy. At least you don't have to feel alone with the weather.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
It has been snowing here in central Kansas today, too.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
And I'm going to complain about the hat........we didn;t even get spring. We've already started our fire season............. Its to hot for me I would love to have some 60's-mid 70's weather

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The high here was 37 today. My tulips just popped up last weekend, and now they're all dying. It's so sad!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts