Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
And I'm going to complain about the hat........we didn;t even get spring. We've already started our fire season............. Its to hot for me I would love to have some 60's-mid 70's weather
I'm with you Fern. We didn't have spring here either. Yesterday was nice and mild and last night was heaven (we slept with the windows open) and today seems like it will be nice as well. What we really need though is some RAIN!!! I'm killing myself trying to keep the plants, gardens and grass seed we put down last week watered. Some idiot is setting fire to the woods around here and we had a scare last week, since one of the fires got a little out of control and got pretty close to us. I had to call DH home from work, since I thought we would have to move the goats to a friends pasture out of harms way. The forestry Dept. finally got it under control and we didn't have to evacuate. I hope they catch this nut soon. Another fire was set this past Sunday!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.