Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am wandering the the thrift store this morning.

I went in because they have some plastic totes in one area, minus the covers , that I think are great for $ 1 each. Especially the rubbermaid ones. So I find 3, I like and put them in the cart.

Wander a little farther, and find 6 nice skeins of rug yarn. Nothing I am going to use, but when I get a decent box full, I will throw it up on ebay along with some other craft items.

Then I find treasure :) Or so I hope. Needlecraft kits still in unopened packages. Some older stuff. One is a 1984, 1985, 1983, counted cross stitch. The Walt Disney baby bids is sure neat. A Mary Maxim scarecrow draft stopper kit. And a drafty snowman stopper kit booklet.

Well guess I better stop trying to research them, and just throw them up on ebay. Along with a LOT more other type craft items I have here. Goodness knows I can't keep them all :)

·
19,119 Posts
LTD - great going again!! Love your deals!!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Well here I am wandering the the thrift store this morning.

I went in because they have some plastic totes in one area, minus the covers , that I think are great for $ 1 each. Especially the rubbermaid ones. So I find 3, I like and put them in the cart.

Wander a little farther, and find 6 nice skeins of rug yarn. Nothing I am going to use, but when I get a decent box full, I will throw it up on ebay along with some other craft items.

Then I find treasure :) Or so I hope. Needlecraft kits still in unopened packages. Some older stuff. One is a 1984, 1985, 1983, counted cross stitch. The Walt Disney baby bids is sure neat. A Mary Maxim scarecrow draft stopper kit. And a drafty snowman stopper kit booklet.

Well guess I better stop trying to research them, and just throw them up on ebay. Along with a LOT more other type craft items I have here. Goodness knows I can't keep them all :)
Your not going to us them? Are you going to make some?

·
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They will be up for sale soon.
eBay View About Me for ladytoysdream.com

Currently there is 2 nice lots of baby yarn up for sale.
I don't work well with baby yarn...too thin for me.

I love to knit/ make hats. I buy yarn and then sell off extra yarn when I get too much. I like buying craft booklets, etc. Do I use them ? Nope. I like to resell them. It's the chase...the finding of treasure. That's my fun. And then when I sell them on ebay, it's the fun watching them sell. Okay, I'm a bit weird....sorry :)

I probably have a couple of hundred craft booklets, patterns, magazines I need to get sold. Maybe more. I find stuff during the summer and in the winter, I sell the small stuff. Bigger stuff I sell on craigslist in the summer and fall. Then leftovers go into my storage area ( here ).

Reactions: ephofma and imagine

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great finds! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.