Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to 3 thrift stores today and got some really good deals today...

1st store was the 99 cent thrift store -- nothing over 99 cents. We got a set of dinner plates and 4 luncheon plates for 99 cents for set.
Also picked up some misc. serving spoons for 10 cents each and a yellow plastic basket/bin for 49 cents.

2nd store had 50% off all clothing. I got a pull-over shirt and a pair of pants for total of $5 and SO got a pair of cargo pants for $3. Also got a small lamp for nightstand for $1, a bunch of 8 heavy coat hangers for 75 cents.

3rd store had ladies pants for $1 each... SO bought 6 prs. of sweats for $1 each. Can you really tell if they're ladies' or men's? I got 2 prs. of leggings for $1 each. They also had a cordless phone with extra handset and base for $4. When we got it home, it was still charged and works wonderfully.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
You did well. I went to my favorite thrift store today and purchased nothing. I usually find something but not today.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Good finds! I would love to go thrifting, I just don't have the extra spending cash right now. I have enough clothes for now, and I have enough of the things I like to look for: books, dishes, kitchen ware.... I have really enjoyed borrowing books from the library.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Awesome deals! I think I may have to hit the Goodwill today, you've inspired me!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Great finds! I might be heading to the TS this Saturday (weather permitting).

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Kim excellent finds dear!
WTG!:cheergrl:
I love thrift shops too. I gotta go soon to find some ceramic bowls. Mine are all chipped.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Way to go! dont you love pants for 1$. I cant think of anything that is needed right now in my house but I would love to go to the thrift store just to get out! I feel like I have been snowed in for months!
And of course, grand daughters always need clothing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts