Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! It's going to be a terrific Thrifty Thursday! Here's what I have planned:

~set up clothing rack for Sat.'s yard sale
~pick up donations for yard sale
~pick up visiting Chinese Exchange student at airport:grnwave:
~price remaining yard sale items

:hot:

What are your thrifty Thursday plans????

Whatever they are, I hope you have a great one!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Good Morning!
I plan to:
-stop by my step-dad's to check on him
-take ds13 to try on some jeans
-clean the bathroom
-leftovers for supper
-pay bills online and balance check book

Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Already ran the kids to the last (woo-hoo!) swim practice until September, and stopped by a client's home to give her an injection
Answered some email regarding biology and chemistry classes I'm teaching this year
Registered for a Case Management certificate class online
Now I need to-
Work on laundry
Straighten up stuff for the upcoming open house
Taco salad for dinner
More school plannning, compile a book order
Take a nap before working 10p-6a tonight with another client

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Took DD to the museum. Today she has a seven hour volunteer shift. When she wraps up hour number 6 today, she will have officially volunteered 500 hours since she became a Junior Volunteer in June of 2007. She will become the first Junior Volunteer to accomplish this. At the Volunteer Recognition Tea in February, she will be recognized for this and have her name added to the plaque that honors all volunteers who give 500 hours of their time. So proud of her. She is really giving back to her community and not just padding her resume for college, like so many others we have seen so many of her friends do.

DS is finishing up cutting the front yard as I type this. He also needs to do a couple of small chores before I will add some time onto the parental controls on his Xbox 360.

Need to pick DD up after her shift is over.

Run by DH's office and give him some money. His debit card expired last month, he just realized it and needs gas.

Have to take DD by the YMCA s she can pick up some paperwork. She has been approved to be an assistant coach for a volleyball team this fall and the director has to have her basic info on file.

Big Brother comes on tonight. I am torn as to who I want to see go. I love Lydia, she is a hoot. But, Ronnie makes things interesting.

I'm not sure what we are making for dinner. I think I may do a veggie stir fry, but don't hold me to that.

Hope y'all have a safe and happy day!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Today I plan to do laundry as I have been letting it slide with all the good weather have been poolside way too much

making chicken cutlets and sweet potatoes for dinner

Made 4 trips to the community dump site

Go with ds to insurance agent to get insurance for his next project car

continue to clean out my mothers apt

hope everyone has a great day

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
It was payday and grocery shopping day and running errands for me, so I spent a lot of time driving. I have a load of clothes in the washer at the moment and I'm waiting to put them in the dryer. My tennis shoes for work are in there so no hanging them out overnight, they won't be dry in time for work. I took some library books back, paid some bills and fixed myself a bowl of cereal for dinner. I'm about ready for bed now.

Cat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts