Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, good morning! :clap:

I'm exhausted but SOOOO happy to have the day off today! I have been in a funk and just trying to break out of it, and a day off should do the trick. So, today I will be:

1. Taking youngest dd to the eye doctor this morning at 9. She is squinting at the board at school, so it's probably time!

2. Getting a few groceries. Meh, I hate spending the money but it's a good day to do it without the kids there to "help".

3. Getting caught up on ALL laundry.

4. Work on a rough draft of taxes. I'm excited to see if we get a decent amount back or not.

5. Work on our vacation to Hawaii in June. Super excited about that!

6. Find something fabulous to make for supper. I enjoy cooking when I'm not rushed.

Other than that, I'm going to straighten up a few rooms but not going to deep clean anything like I normally do on my day off.

Enjoy the day!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, I'm having another day where I don't know what I'm going to get done - had to run to the doc this a.m. to have a rash checked out. Working all day, have to run to pick up a bale of hay for the bunnies and pick up my prescription after work. Then bf is coming over - when he's over I don't get much done. But at least I'm running errands after work!

PS - Nessa - I would KILL for a day off. I've got some time, but I'm trying to decide if I want to take it little by little - as long weekends or save it until I have five days and take a week off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts