Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all Cool and rainy here I actually made my dh a thermos of soup to go with his sandwich today I guess its that time of year sigh. Did some morning chores going down to the cable office to pay the bill and exchange a broken remote. Its supposed to rain the next few days so I guess Ill clean and do laundry Hope you all have a great day

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Good morning! It's not going so well here. The phone has been ringing off the hook. Most of it people calling, getting the answering machine, hanging up & calling right back GRR!

Then dd called from school. She's being bullied. Again. By the same person. I brought her home & got the ball rolling w/ the asst principal. Thing is, this girl is 16 my daughter is 14 so if she lays a hand on her she will be arrested. If she keeps up the bullying, it's harassment. I'm not playing these games!

My to do list includes:
~wash/dry more laundry
~fold/put away more laundry
~wash breakfast dishes
~vacuum downstairs
~math with ds11
~read some history
~go to the library
~pick up dd17/take her to work
~make dinner
~go to knit night

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning. It's a yucky day here also. We actually had sleet yesterday and snow is in the forecast for tomorrow and Saturday. Today is payday so most of my day will be spent running errands, and grocery shopping. Hope everyone is staying warm and having a good day.

Cat

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone! Rainy and cold here too! I'm making taco soup...first soup of the season...can't wait for it to be done! I'm also washing all of the bedding getting everything all snuggly since it's time to bundle up. Still resisting putting the heat on though

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Not very productive today. Went for a walk, dusted, took a shower, ate lunch, took a nap. I need to get off the computer and do some reading.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I've been to the gym, I got my 100 minutes for the week in already (I work weekends, so I HAVE to!!)
DD#2's friend came over and de-virused the desktop computer - stern lectures all around about downloading and clicking and such - not sure if anyone was really listening, but I try!
Made some plans for next week's menus and schoolwork.
NOW, I find myself home alone for TWO WHOLE HOURS!!! so I think I'm going to see how the TV remote works :)

·
19,119 Posts
Great idea MC!!

At school today - no students. My coteacher and I are working on an online course - it's terrific to be able to discuss ideas in person - the only negative thing about online courses.

I'll be done in an hour, then get ready for my massage. Parent Education was postponed tonight at the request of the mom - so I get to head home earlier and work on my quilts!!

Made dinner the other night in the crock pot so we are good to go as soon as the rice in done.

Have a great Thursday all!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I paid the water and pest control bills and managed to get some extra $ paid towards my student loan, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts