Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rest:

Whoops, I mean good morning! I'm trying to find motivation thru my coffee this morning. lol

Today is school for the kids and work for me. During my lunch hour I'm going over to Shopko to browse their big sale going on for potential Christmas presents.

When I get home tonight, I need to start a load of laundry and finish dishes. I also need to update my food budget notebook to help keep me on track with my spending.

Other than helping kids with homework, I plan on laying low!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
19,119 Posts
Thursday already!! - This week feels like sand sifting through my fingers - and totally getting away from me!!

Will be heading back to bed soon - hopefully - it's only 3AM here.

Am heading into to school to do some paperwork.
Meeting a friend at the pool for some light exercising.
Bank deposits.
Bill paying.
Quilting.
Working on some soccer paperwork.

Sounds like a peaceful day to me!!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Nothing really planned for today except for some exercising on the stair stepper. Gotta get my feet and legs ready!

I need to work on some laundry, run some through the dishwasher, sweep, yadda...yadda...yadda...but, we'll just see what I actually do.

I keep saying I am going to make enchiladas for dinner and keep changing my mind at the last minute. Well, as of now, I am thinking about making enchiladas for dinner.

Tomorrow night DS's football game is two and a half hours away. I guess I could get the football bag together today. Make sure we have the stadium seats in the car, a blanket, popcorn, noise makers, etc...all in the bag.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It was almost 80* here today- beautiful.I didn't do a darn thing except play tennis, stopped for lunch, then back for the afternoon. I did make Baked Potato Soup for supper.What a lazy bum.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
It was almost 80* here today- beautiful.I didn't do a darn thing except play tennis, stopped for lunch, then back for the afternoon. I did Baked Potato Soup for supper.What a lazy bum.
Yep, what a lazy bum ya was. :D Tennis? Sounds fun and a good workout indeed. And potato soup to top out the day sounds perfect. :)

I cleaned around the house and the kids was out of school today...so we was really lazy talking about girl stuff on the couch for half the day.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yep, what a lazy bum ya was. :D Tennis? Sounds fun and a good workout indeed. And potato soup to top out the day sounds perfect. :)

I cleaned around the house and the kids was out of school today...so we was really lazy talking about girl stuff on the couch for half the day.
It was fun! Some time I will have to come and get you and drag your rump out to Mission Hills to play. It won't kill ya, I promise. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.