Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I will thank the Universe for all the things that have gone right, not ask for help with all the things that have gone wrong!

Today I will.. love and wallow in life! Incidentally.. all those things are FREE!

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I really dislike Thurssday cant really say why just do but I am going to try to do something productive today I am going to clean out the refrigerator as Thanksgivings only 1 week away I will get some more decluttering and cleaning done and that will kind of be it Have a great Thursday everyone

·
Registered
768 Posts
Today I will:
~teach school
~take my lunch
~drink water
~knit during lunch
~drive to nearby town for DDs bball game
Have a great day, everyone!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I work this afternoon so this morning I need to make the bed, take the recycling out, take dirty clothes down to laundry room, give myself a manicure, put away last night's dinner dishes and wash breakfast dishes.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Have a follow-up apt at the docs. Will take up a few hours because it is an hour's drive each way. Already have dinner in the crockpot (curry cranberry porkchops). Need to do more research before calling for estimates to deal with the dry rot ussue around the chimney.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I'm tired, again, this morning. I don't get it. I'm getting the right amount of sleep. Oh well.

Today I still need to exercise. I don't have a plan as to what exercise today, but I will exercise.

I was supposed to get a hair cut today, but my hubby couldn't find his keys this morning, so he took the car. The major down side is I had a coupon for the cut and it expires tomorrow. I won't be able to go tomorrow. Yes, I've been looking into ways to cut my own hair. I'll be seeing some family in about two weeks and I wanted a professional cut. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Today is a long day. Made breakfast for DH and I this morning. DH is in bed til 1pm. Then he has a job interview. Then we have to go to his work to get his paycheck, come back, cash it. Go grocery shopping, go to my dads work to pay him, get me sneakers for work. Then dinner. Then relaxing. Lots of driving today. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Up at at 'em. Made a fruit tray for DD's school Turkey Day. Need to get her ready and drop her off. Run by Hobby Lobby to look for bottle for all this ameretto I made, lol. Generally try to straigten a little. Put a few more garage sale things out.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I have had my coffee, paid bills online, unloaded the dishwasher, and will be going outside soon to haul some more of the ground tree stump to the backyard flowerbeds and compost pile. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so I want to get as much as possible moved while it is dry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good morning! I have the day to myself and I'll do some cooking, cleaning, laundry and hopefully some sewing.
I want to encourage anyone who smokes or has a loved one that smokes that today is the Great American Smokeout Day. It's frugal on so many levels to not smoke.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Good morning fellow villagers :)

I had a hard time waking up this morning for some reason. I woke up at my usual time (8:30) but really had to drag myself out of bed to get going. I'm still not fully awake 2 hours later lol. Not sure how much will get done today...all I've done this morning is get the boys up & fed, cleaned up the kitchen, and paid on the girls' lunch accounts online.

I still need to:
~vacuum downstairs
~finish washing/drying the laundry
~fold/put away laundry
~take something out for dinner
~go to the dollar store
~knit
~read to the boys
~go to Knit Night :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
We have guests tonight, so i am spot cleaning hehehe

Other than that it's an uneventful day

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Work for me, just taking a quick peak here while on my lunch. We had a team lunch and the company paid, so that's frugal for me. I need to finish cleaning up the kitchen and run the dishwasher, throw a load of sheets in the washer and keep sewing on some christmas gifts.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
742 Posts
We were up really late last (or should I say early this morning), so I am having a hard time getting going.
My list for today is going to be short. I have work from 11:30 to 3:30 and then I will come home cook dinner, knit and watch TV. I just don't have the energy to do much more.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I got up early (which is NOT my favorite thing, in fact, it's #365,725,956,908 on the list)
Spoke to a local MOPS group about cooking and shopping, and demonstrated making a pie! I make ugly pies as a rule, but this one was gorgeous - and I gave it away :)
Came home and made grilled cheese for lunch - DH is home today
Still need to straighten up some, fix dinner
First 48 is on tonight so I want to be ready for that!!
Maybe a nap (to compensate for the early wake-up call!)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I did my 8 hours at work as usual. Came home and fixed lasagna and garlic bread for dinner. I did a load of clothes, dishes, and swept kitchen. Now I'm just relaxing before I go to bed.

Cat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts