Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

My computer was being naughty yesterday, and it erased my post, so I didn't have time to re-do it! Oh well!

Friday is coming fast and furiously! YAY! This has been an extremely busy and scattered week for me. Not a good feeling running from one thing to the next leaving behind a trail of mess.

Today is work for me. I'm going to try and get out early so that I can get my grocery shopping out of the way. I refuse to do it with kids anymore, as my grocery bill doubles with their "help".

Tonight the girls have bball practice, but I have a little time before then to straighten up the house a little bit.

I paid some bills this morning, which is a good feeling yet rather depressing. I wish there was a rule that you didn't have to pay bills in December; instead, that money should go to the Christmas budget!! Sorry, dreaming aloud again...

Have a great day, everyone!!
-Vanessa

·
27,948 Posts
We both started the thread at about the same time, lol, so I deleted mine.

I'm rockin it today, I slept last night! :mdance: Felt so good about it I got up and just went with the rejuvenated me and cleaned the bathroom, made the bed, did dishes, picked up house & did a load of laundry all before a sip of coffee. Woot! Next is :va: after I'm done checking out the Village.

Getting my stitches out tomorrow & hope to be able to wear regular footwear. I've got a new route to get to the computer, I go around the coffee table instead of the shortcut, the confined space between it and the couch. That right there is a toe saver.

Sure did rain a lot yesterday, I may take a pic and share the creek with you. We have a rock across the way we call our "indicator" rock and if it gets higher than that we may have problems soon. Only halfway up it this time so no-prob-bob.

Leftovers tonight and that laundry will be dried au natural.:D

Hope your Thursday indicates that energy galore = lots done.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
have pd rental dwelling insurance via phone, folded one load of laundry and have another in the washer right now. have showered and need to get dressed. not sure what else....

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hello ladies, glad you all made it today.;) Darlene I'm glad you slept well last night. I on the other hand didn't. Those wonderful nightsweats have been hounding me the last week. Need I say more? Anyhow today will be pretty slow. I'll be making some no bakes later, doing some reading, sorting some more tapes, paper and clothes for the GW donation tomorrow. We still have a hamburger and some pork roast left from the last 2 dinners so it's LO's tonight. Sometime today I would like to get some outdoor walking in. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Cat

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have been baking and cleaning. We are having an office Christmas party at our house tomorrow!( We do two every Christmas- this year both are at our home.) It is a white elephant gift exchange and dinner.I will have tomorrow to finish up any loose ends, I am going to have to call it quits for tonight so I don't feel overwhelmed. Will relax with some TV and a nice Brandy Alexander. Have a good evening!

·
19,119 Posts
Good afternoon!! Finally get back to the daily doings - I really like these threads!!

Still busy running around - and enjoying it too!! DH is still on Kauai with his mom - so thankful that he is taking such great care of her.

Tonight I am going to finish the baby quilt - sewed it last night and love how it turned out.

Need to do one more load of laundry and then.....

I get to play around with more Christmas doings!!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts