Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well good morning ladies. Nessa, I hope you are sleeping. I've been up for several hours and haven't done anything except drink my coffee. I don't plan on doing anything today. DH are going shopping tomorrow and I need all of my energy for then. Dinner will be pizza, no fuss no muss. Enjoy you day and be safe girls. See you tomorrow.

Cat

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
not a thrifty thursday here! just picked up 50 mini beef tenerloin sandwiches! but, i did the math and it was just about the same had i roasted them and made the sanwiches my self.

picked up those and our roast for xmas day

started the dough for some rolls for xmas morning.

made seafood marinade for tomorrow nights dinner of seafood and pasta

made the sauce for the above dish. just need to warm it up and add seafood and boil pasta and throw in some garlic bread after church tomorrow evening

made stuffing at dd's request for xmas dinner as she may not eat the roast or anything else i have planned

got to throw in a load of dish towels, shower and get all packed up to go to a family gathering

·
27,948 Posts
Another stay at home day here sitting fireside.:) I did all my housework this morn. I changed & washed the sheets & they are up on the balcony drying. I'm going to love snuggling into my nice clean flannel sheets tonight. :cloud9:
Vacc'd, did the dishwasher & dinner will be easy, just a casserole I froze a while back and took out last night to start thawing in the fridge.
Peaceful scene here, snow is falling,tree is twinkling, fire is going, Jack is reading in front of it as the dog sleeps on the couch and cat up in a chair on the balcony. Dog is snoring and woofing and his feet are twitching, must be a good dream.
Just finishing one of my books a mystery by Anne George, a Southern Sisters Mystery.I have another waiting in the wings.
Have a lovely day all!

Mice:0
Strudels:0

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Darlene, what a wonderful day it sounds like you are having! Enjoy!

Standard work day today but lots to try and accomplish this evening. I need to make a batch or Italian cookies for DD and a batch of the hershey kiss ones for the holiday. Also starting the holiday dinner preparations by boiling the eggs and potatoes, steaming the cabbage and cooking the noodles. That will make it easier to assemble finisheds dishes on Friday. Also need to pop hobo beans into the crock pot and let them simmer away.....If I have any time left, I need to put away the clean laundry and fold 1 more load. Then set alarm, read a bit to wind down and off to bed.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts