Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning ladies. I'm getting ready to leave for work. I just put a load of clothes in the washer, I'll put them in the dryer when I get home. We are having leftovers for dinner and I'll have dishes to do. Hope to get some more reading in. Hope you all have a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Fluffing the clothes (hung up in garage overnight). Ironing. Put new tags on the car. Take DD3 to thrift store and then over to BigLots this afternoon. Need to clean bathroom. Dinner is cheeseburger mac.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Morning!
-I have laundry going, 2 loads left.
-Kids are off to school.

I still need to:
-finish the laundry and put it away
-unload the dishwasher
-sweep, mop
-go grocery shopping
-possibly get a Christmas tree today
-BB game tonight
-not sure about supper yet..

Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good Morning!
Work today, will be going home for lunch will be having soup from the freezer.
Tonight I will...
Finish cleaning the kitchen
Vacuum
Cut out borders for a throw I'm making and hopefully getit sewn on as well.
Have a great day!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi All! :wave:

Well, I'm in MUCH better shape today than I was on Tuesday when I posted. Got a couple nights of sleep...but the insomnia monster made a return visit last night. This time I put his rotten butt to work! Since I couldn't sleep anyway, I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. and listed some stuff on Ebay. Got a huge lot of plus size clothing listed and a couple of outfits.

Today....

DD21 is doing dishes and some housework for me today while I'm at work.

Today is hopefully the day I find out if I can get a small loan to get caught up on things and actually get ahead of the game, financially speaking. So keep a prayer in mind for me, please.

Tonight, will be working on Ebay listings again, in hopes of getting at least 10 more items listed. The nice thing is that once they are listed in my system, I can relist them easily if they don't sell right away - it's just the initial listing that takes time.

Going to make sure the house is clean and laundry is done tonight as well.

Also going to spend about an hour with DS18 working on his learning software and his homework.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts