Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girrrrrills, come out and play with me. Hey where'd everyone go? Well I put my last day of work in today and I'm back to lay off status. I stopped at the store and picked up everything for our NY's day dinner. I fixed dinner and am now waiting for DH to call and then it's time to do the dishes before I go to bed. We had ice here this morning but it melted before noon. Hope you are all safe and warm.

Cat

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hi Sassy, Sorry you're layed off hopefully you will find a job soon. I'm out of work also looking for work but there's nothing where I'm at. I'm home getting my house in order and loving it!!! Today went grocery shopping for the week. Made dinner and ds did the dishes so now relaxing listening to our hs bb team win!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow, where IS everyone? I was working all day, but am THRILLED to be home! :)

Currently am playing with a fashion design projector set with dd. Kinda fun to trace fancy outfits and color them. I also made up 8 pizza pockets and froze them to be eaten throughout the upcoming week. YEAH!

Should be cleaning, but dd is more important!

Have a good night!
-Vanessa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.