Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!

Hopefully Darlene isn't typing a new post right alongside me! lol Huh, another morning where I desperately wanted to stay in bed. And I thought I went to sleep at an early time!

Today I am helping at the kids' school in their Holiday Shoppe. It will be busy and crazy, but I enjoy helping out where I can. If they have enough staff to help, then I think I'm going to sneak out and go to my regular work. I have a lot of invoices to submit, and then if that is accomplished, I can focus on collections. Most people hate those, but I get a bonus for every one I collect. Yeah, you heard me right, FREE MONEY!!!

Tonight after school oldest dd has play practice until 5:30, and I will be helping to tear down the Holiday Shoppe. Then at 7:30, same oldest dd has a basketball game. It's bizarre, her coach worked it out so they would have their game tonight instead of on Saturday. Weird.

Well, I better get busy! Have a great day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
27,948 Posts
Coast is clear Vanessa, I wait for you!

Goodmorning, it's really cold (12ºF) but at least the sun is shining. Dh just left with the dog for their walk and I'm not sure how far they will get today, if the cold hurts Rileys paws it'll be a short trip.
Garbage day today, 1 bag for Trasha Claus. That's what we usually have. Hubby grabs it on his way up the driveway.

Looks like we might have a snowblower we have on craigslist sold. A guy from Massachusetts wants to come look at it tomorrow or Saturday. Long way to come but woot! The snowblower came from FIL's home and since he & Mom moved to the retirment community they won't be neededing it anymore. Dad:heartsm: will give us a commission for selling it for him and we've just ben waiting for snow season to do so.
Wish us luck, that extra money will come in handy in Jan-Feb when some darn taxes are due.
Still putting off that kitchen project, I'm being so bad. If I just do it and get it over I'll feel better.

"If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it." ~Olin Miller

Me-->OK, OK

"The best way to get something done is to begin." ~Author Unknown

OK, off I go. :bolt:

Have a productive day all!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It got up to 50* today-Woo Hoo!!!I went to the gym , then spent the rest of the day helping to clean the second and top floor of the house. We are having company for Christmas and trying to get everything ready.Hope you had a good day all!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well I almost didn't make it but I'm here. I didn't get up until 10 this morning and then had to get ready for the free luncheon from my employer. I also had to fax a copy of the insurance card to my ENT's office. I first tried my bank but their fax machine was down, so I asked one of the girls at work if she could fax it for me. She tried 3 times and it wouldn't take. Ughhhh. So then I drove over to DH's work and asked them to fax it. Yipppeee skippeee it went through. Then it was back home and I laid back down. My sinuses are so bad I can hardly stand it. I'm having constant headaches now so needless to say I can't wait for the surgery to be done. I didn't do anything except fix a pizza for dinner then clean up . I hope to see you girls here tomorrow.

Cat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.