Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!
Finally, a DAY OFF from work with no kids! Hooray!! Now concentrate, Vanessa, and get something done instead of pittering the day away because I'm so excited to be home alone! lol

After I get the kids off to school, it's time to get serious! Laundry will be tackled, dishes will be washed and put away, the kids' rooms will get a de-cluttering, and my floors will be mopped. I can do it!

DD1 has a spelling bee at school that she will participate in at 2:00 this afternoon, so I'm going to head over to the school for that. Tonight is bball practice for dd1, so no relaxing tonight!

Have a great day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Third day off from work due to ice. I have the ironing done, grocery list made. I will go to the store when DH gets home since another round of snow is coming in tonight. I am going to finish redoing the antique rocker today and start working on a needlepoint rooster pillow. I read a book yesterday since the power was off for 12 hours and all I could do was sit in front of the fireplace.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'm still laundering bedding and putting it back on beds. :laundry:

It is an overcast, really windy day.

We now have a leak in the roof and dh has called the guy who built the cabin and he is coming out to assess the damage today. Sigh.

Going to knit tonight.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hi ladies. I got up a little before 8 when DH got home, spent some time chatting with him before he went to sleep. I had to go into Job & Family Services to sign in for job placement. Then I stopped and bought a box of crackers, DH has a dentist appt. this afternoon so I need to fix something soft like soup and we were out of crackers. I stopped off to deposit change jar and picked up an application from RiteAid. I plan on running the sweeper in the bedroom while DH is at the dentist. I also need to fix some Suddenly Salad and some brownies just because I have plenty of them in my stockpile and need to use them up. I also need to go through sale ads and start on a grocery list. Hope you all have a safe day.

Cat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.