Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to dust as my housework. Taking it easy as Little Bear has not slept well the last three nights due to the storms. He is in hypersensative mode right now so I am trying to keep things quiet and peaceful for him at home. I managed a quick run into one store for loss leaders and hope to get the other store out of the way. If he takes a nap, I might be able to take the little one to the library. Lunch is cornbread with diced hotdogs in it (sort of a homemade gluten-free corn dog) and dinner will be Spanish Rice made with beans instead of ground beef.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Tigo, have my earplugs in right now. Went for a walk, moved furniture so new windows can be put in. Have curtains down and ready to be laundered tomorrow. Still need to straighten up the kitchen and clean the floors.

Will be glad when I can move everything back in place tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
It really cold today. I'm afraid we're going to go from winter straight to summer. Lots of rain which is much needed.

Got the dishwasher going. Now to start a load of laundry. Paid bills. Waiting to hear back on a settlement before I finish paying bills. need to gather trash for trash day.

Dinner will be chicken peppers mushrooms and onions over rice. Better get the chicken thawed.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It was warmer today but rainy day ugggggg! More rain tomorrow yuck! I need some sunshine please!!! Worked til 3:30. Came home & found out I took the wrong meat out of the freezers so we ordered a taco pizza but saved $4 with a coupon. Washing darks now. Going to do dishes soon.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Today was a catch up day. Got a few things on my list crossed off as done. Dinner was supposed to be BBQ pork chops, but the weather turned on us and we couldn't BBQ, so I pan fried them and they were so moist and tender. I was really pleased with how dinner turned out. Over all a good day.

A2M

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Starting the process of possibly getting a new dog after the loss of my 15 yr old beagle.
On the way I stopped at a S.A. in a downtown area. Got a ceramic knife for $3. and a cleaver for $4. and a Sakura collectible ceramic santa plate LN for .99

Did nt do ANY houeswork-wooot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts