Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in to see what everyone was up to?

I am going to be cleaning the kichen today. I miss one day of cleaning and it is a mess. I had a doctors app. today and she suggested walking or scrubing my kichen floor so cleaning here I come. I will have this child this weekend if I have any say.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Cleaning the master bedroom today. Hope to also get some cleaning done in the kitchen and downstairs bathroom.

Need to go to the store....out of milk and low on eggs. Thought it would go longer than that......:smhelp: Gonna do a 'quick trip' today.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey! I felt very inspired by the Pantry/Freezer clean out topic... So I am going to go dig in my freezer and plan meals.. My kitchen is Nasty. But it always is. I am also going to clean the bathroom.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Uhhh... I feel bad. No cleaning here today and my house is a mess!

-Helping kids with Resumes
-made chocolate chip cookies
-packed an on the go dinner
-crockpot stew for hubby
-violin and cello lessons
- watch dress rehearsal for "Marriage of Figaro" (Mozart Opera) this evening with kids, managed to get tickets. these are like the full production without the price tag!

Didn't even get a load of laundry done or hung.... ugh.

·
Registered
328 Posts
worked today!

Thinking about what to have for supper.

Then I must sweep and mop!

thats all for me!!

·
19,119 Posts
Six of my students are absent today - that's 60% of my class!! So I finished one IEP and am almost finished with another!! Have a new student starting next week and the possibility of 2 more before school is over.

After school I have physical therapy and then a quick store at the store before I get to head home.

Tonight I want to plan some sewing and finish my sample pineapple square.

Not a hectic day~~!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Late in afternoon already.
Today, not going to work, have to take parents-in-law to doctor visit, then have lunch w/ them, then I came back home.
Just taking it easy for now, if I feel like it, I shall do an inventory of the freezer, plan a 2-week menu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts