Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already showered and put a load of clothes in the dryer. Coffee is on and breakfast is served. My YDD has a doctors app. this morning and I have a app to look at an apartment. I feel very motivated today. How is everyone doing?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Glad one of us is motivated this morning! lol

Tonight I need to do all of the things I didn't get to do yesterday because of youngest dd's last girl scout meeting was last night and I forgot. Oh well, it's all still waiting for me today!

SO... I need to plant my bushes, do some laundry, and tidy up the kitchen and dining room.

Have a great day, all!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have a load of laundry washing, and will hang it out side when I am finished.

Since we started budgeting to the last little penny, we have no money left for the week (until Friday yeah so it's tomorrow, but I don't like that feeling!) so we will be staying home most of the day. DH has softball, and that only costs the gas to get there so he is going to go. DD and I will stay home, because when we go she whats things from the consession stands even when I bring munchies for her. lol

Need to get my lists in order, budgeting, cleaning, etc. So I know what to focus on for the rest of the week cleaning wise. And so I know where we stand next week with our budget!

I have a lot of clean up in the back yard to do, need to plant a tree and plant my garden. Good thing it is going to be in the 80's for the next 7 days and only rain Friday night into Saturday morning!!

Oh and I did make a meal plan that will get us throught until the end of the month!!! Yippie! I am so proud of myself!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
It's the last day of school for DS. They have early dismissal today after their hot dog party. Need to remember to get him early.

DD is home studying for a Trig and Spanish II final.

DS has a baseball game tonight @ 8:00 which means it won't start until 8:30 or 9:00 and we will be lucky if we are home by 11:00.

Have a check I should stop by the bank and deposit, just not sure if I am going to do it today or not.

Some laundry needs to be folded and I have a load or two to run through the dishwasher.

I do feel a nap coming on. Think I'm going to make that my #1 priority for the early afternoon. :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I have already showered and put a load of clothes in the dryer. Coffee is on and breakfast is served. My YDD has a doctors app. this morning and I have a app to look at an apartment. I feel very motivated today. How is everyone doing?

It's no longer morning here...lol, but I also did my laundry this morning, except folding and putting away...ran out of time before I had many errands for most of the day...now...I'm too tired to take care of it, but I will tomorrow...:sun:

·
Registered
870 Posts
I mailed off some b-day cards, got some laundry started and started loading the dishwasher (DS who is 16-months old likes to "help" which means this process is start-and-stop for a day until I get time to myself to get it all done!). Have a children's event at the high school tonight and am going to finish laundry and vaccum before that. We'll eat at the event (FREE!) and hopefully get some fun, free goodies!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
not a frugal day here in the least! grocery shopped for all of the wknd festivities. ribs, chix, burgers, sausage, hot dogs, beans, pasta salad makings, beans and lots of other holiday wknd goodies that totaled over $200!!!! but, we will have a full house all wknd long since the pool is open....still have to go to liquor store, wine store, trader joes and bj's tomorrow.

did some laundry. not too much as cleaning lady was here today and did most of the towels and sheets. yeah!!

i did work for 4 hrs this morning.

·
19,119 Posts
Last day of school for me!!....until summer school starts on
June 1!! So now I have4 days free and DH is in Denver for a conference!! Life can be so sweet sometimes!!

I had breakfast at home - grabbed some cottage cheese. For lunch I mixed some chicken with cole slaw - all leftovers. Dinner will also be leftovers.

My only splurge today is my massage and that is almost becoming a necessity with what my joints are doing. She will be here in a few minutes - yeah!!!

After my massage, I am not going to do much - a little straightening up - make some lists so I don't overlook the details. Going to love every minute of it all!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts