Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Today is payday so I will be doing grocery shopping and lots of errands. Hubby has a check-up at the doctor at 10:00. Then we have to stop by his work to return auto parts, pick up a reimbursement check for his Hazmat endorsement, pick up my check, go to bank. That's just in our little town. Then it's off to next county to the Social Security office so I can get a new card. Then we are going to go see Transformers, eat dinner, and then do the grocery shopping. Once we get home and put everything away, I will have to fold clothes, sweep and mop kitchen and do some dishes. Hope you all have a nice day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I've taken the kids to the pool every day this week, so we are just exhausted. So I told them that today is a stay at home day!

So we are going to put around the house this morning and get some things done. Then we are going to head to the Farmer's Market to the Brown Bag Lunch concert and putz around the market for a bit. We'll ride our bikes if it isn't too hot.

Then quick dinner tonight and off to baseball~!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have to:

~finish washing/hanging out the last couple of loads of laundry
~wash dishes
~clean up kitchen

I'm thinking about taking the kids shopping for new summer shoes. The boys' feet have grown so much. Probably will hit the thrift store first....

Oh and tonight is Knit Night.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Good morning all!

I have done a couple of loads of laundry so far, and have 2 more to go. I also need to sweep and mop the kitchen/dining room.

I usually don't work on Thursdays, but I am going in this morning for a couple of hours to train a new nurse. After that, a quick trip to the thrift store, take DD to piano at 4pm, then back home for supper and relaxing.

Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I have been working hard this week to stick to my cleaning schedule so that I have less to do at the end of week.
My FIL is coming down to visit for the weekend so I need to have house in order by tomorrow.
That said, today I need to finish clean the livingroom and bedrooms, wash the dark colored laundry (maybe 2 loads), and sweep/mop/vacuum the floors.
I also need to go into DH's office and work on the monthly billing and go for a walk or short bike ride.
Today is shaping up to be busy.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
~Spent morning at VBS, I had to do crafts but no $$ spent.
~Made lunch from the freezer odds and ends
~Sun tea is brewing
~Kids can play in the wading pool. I took them swimming Tue and to the splash park Wed. No more gas.
~Softball game tonight. I will take snacks and drinks.
~Dinner will be bean and cheese enchiladas
~air is on but set at 80

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Had VBS this morning. Came home and worked at putting more peaches up.I filled in a couple of hours at DH's office....Grrrrrr.I don't have the patience for it and his office manager is very bossy.Since I like to be head cheese it grates on my nerves.Came home and cleaned litter boxes that stunk to high heaven.Did laundry, vacuumed out my car. Tonight is children's swim at the gym.Sweet escape.Will also do weights. Have a good evening!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts