Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good almost afternoon. I don't have too much planned today. This is normally a work day for me but I traded with the other dayshift person so I will be working the next 5 days while he is on vacation. I need to go into town and get my allergy/asthma meds late this afternoon. I also have to pick up some chicken and potato salad for dinner, that's what hubby wants. I guess today would be a good day to just read and relax. Hope everyone has a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My day is a trip to the hospital for that MRI. Maybe hit the thrift shop while im there. Go to Aldi's get some milk. Still selling it for $1.49 a gallon.Thats about it.

·
8,714 Posts
~Today I've made waffles for breakfast, washed and hung out 3 loads of laundry, straightened/swept/dusted sunroom, sewed and hung a curtain in my sewing space and posted on FV.
This is actually a lazy day for me since I let the kids be entertained by a movie this morning and educational video games this afternoon. The less they 'bother' me the lazier I can be.
All that's left to do today is to prepare dinner, bring in the laundry and pay some bills.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!~

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
so far my thriftyness was making ice coffee yumm
needlwork emroidery another frugal gift working on
supper will hamburger and spaghetti cheap meal

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Well, let's see...

*Took DD to the museum. She has a four hour volunteer shift today.

*FIL picked DS up before 10:00 this morning. They went fishing and then to the Planetarium. They are two peas in a pod - love their Thursday dates filled with fishing, talking and picking at each other.

*I have had a very busy day of eating some soup for lunch, surfing the net for hours, talking in the phone to my mom and watching my dogs and cats sleep and play. Whew...I'm exhausted - LOL.

*Will pick DD up later this afternoon.

*Dinner is baked Turkey breast with gravy, mashed mashed potatoes, cucumber and tomato salad and a fruit mixture for desert.

*Big Brother eviction night. I'll be glued to the TV for it.

Basically, today is a lazy, lazy day for me.

Hope you all have a safe and happy day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts