Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I have to work this afternoon so I'll be doing the basics around the house this morning. Have a good everyone.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh, how I wish I could stay home today and clean!! My house looks like a hurricane went thru it. Honestly. It looks like it is one step away from a hoarding special. Sigh...

Well, 2 of my kids are up and dressed, so that's a start, right?! And their lunches have been made. I just need to quick make mine before I head out the door.

After I get home from work, I need to somehow find the motivation and time to get started on this house. If someone were to come over unexpectedly, I think I would just pass right out from horror! lol I also bought seeds for my garden yesterday, so I'm gonna try and start some of them indoors and then draw out my garden plans.

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

Have a great day, everybody!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Today, I'll be cleaning the kitchen. The stove is a mess. that's what happens when you let other people use it.

Start on laundry.

I'll be staying home all day. Dh took the van in to get the ac charged. Hopefully that won't cost much. The mechanic is really good and doesn't charge us much, since we use him a lot and send him a lot of business.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Just cleaning and laundry today finally got around to making solution for swifter wet jet cleaner had get one of my sons take cap off bottle so going see how it does. Every one have a good day

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Quiet rainy day here - just puttering around the house. Do need to step out to pick up some groceries and oxtail for my dad. I'm scared to see what dinner brings. May wash bedsheets tonight when hydro rates drop at 9pm. I hope to get them done before I go to sleep lol.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
My dad came over this morning for a visit. :D

DS has a baseball game at 8:00 tonight. Need to take him to the batting cage before his game.

DD has to work from 5:00 until 9:00.

Dinner will be something easy, like nuggets with corn and fruit. I was up at 2:00 am vomiting and still don't feel great. :puke: If my crew wants anything better for dinner, they'll have to fix it themselves.

I'm sleepy, have a small headache, and am in a rather grumpy mood. Thanks goodness I am all alone for now. Maybe I'll get in a better mood as the day goes by. (My personal pity party is over now.)

·
19,119 Posts
Neeley - hope things are going better for you - take it slowly and easily!!

Today is a pretty focused day -

Work
Physical Therapy
Sew
RAP at school
Sew

Hope it all goes smoothly for you and for me!!

Reactions: Neeley

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey I want to get in on this action. :D

Today has been pretty good for the most part. Spending some time with good friends this morning, we had a brain storming circle for discipline, charts, that sort of things for kids. I came away with some good ideas and a couple books I want to check out.

I had a bit of buyer's remorse from a shopping trip yesterday so I returned some things I didn't really need. I really need to work on thinking about that before I buy it. :crackup:

I loaded up my truck with recycling (our city has curb side pick up but doesn't do cardboard/boxboard) that we will drop off after my oldest's taekwondo class this afternoon.

For now I'm just lounging around. I lost all my cleaning energy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts