Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunny and cooler---a really nice day! :coffee3:

Have a load of laundry in. Did another load earlier.

Doing some decluttering in the family room. :wand: DH has taken it over since he's been in 'recovery mode', and it's kind of a sty. :skept:

Going to take my walk later after dinner.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
weather is nice here
1 load of laundry done and going to hang dry.
going to sweep and mop house
swish and swipe baths
doing something with left over spaghetti sauce ?
going for a walk after dinner also had a big lunch with hubby so really need to eat light for supper.
have a good day

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Managed to scrub both bathrooms top to bottom this am while dad went for his am walk. I love my dad but not when he's being a critiquing audience hawking over my shoulder if you KWIM?

Got all the windows open to air out the place - its like a cool late summer/early fall day out *shudders* I even put on jeans today :ack:

Stripped the bed and prepped the next set of sheets. Waiting on DH to return from work to help flip mattress.

Contemplating on baking but I see that dad's restless and needs to get out. I think I'll take him over to the Super WalMart across town so he can get in a good walk and I can pick up a few things while I'm out.

Gonna set the Roomba out while we're out ;)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Had a short rain and it is cooler. Went to the eye doctor today and made a trip to Dollar General for bird seed and cat food. Now to decide what to fix for dinner.

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
Beautiful, sunny day here... :) Helped my mom with some cleaning and sorting - made great progress!

Did the dishes, still working on computer project, general tidying...

Dh & I are going to go for a walk later on after he gets home from work. :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Went with hubby to get gas today for the car and then ran an errand with FIL.

Ended up in the ER today for getting cotton stuck in my ear, was SO embarrassed. Hubby made dinner tonight and we ran to Target to get some things baby girl needed. Kinda stressing cause it's gonna be a tight month. Oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts