Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far managed to get DH set up for work and he drove himself. Popped into the bank to pay a late bill, dropped 3 grocery bags at Goodwill for donation - more stuff outta this house! Woohoo!!

Gonna drive my sis downtown later to scout out where her course will be taking place and then hopefully I can scrounge up more stuff to leave this house.

Not sure what we're doing for dinner - if sis stays, it needs to be a meal she can eat. For now, its up in the air. Rainy day here.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I got the leaves and black weed blocker in one of the raised beds before the rain hit. No walking so no gas used. I will hang around house and clean. I need to cook 20lbs of ground beef for OAMC!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I just stopped home on the way to my next place for a quick lunch. I live between places so it works out. I have to wait for the patients to finish their lunch anyway. I have to show my ex-monster in law how to use the sewing machine when I get out of work. I really need to grocery shop so I will probably do that later also.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Not much going on here. All I've managed to do is shower. Still taking some pain meds (ibuprofen) for a dull ache from having my tooth pulled. It keeps me slowed down.

We got the lawn mowed and weed-eated last night before it rained. It's sunny now, but there's still a chance for more rain.

I'd like to go to the thrift store to look for some new clothes. I could use something "new". If I'd just lose the weight, I'd have a whole dresser/closet full.

I need to get our moms something for mother's day. Not sure what.

Dinner will be a velveeta cheesy pasta meal. Something quick and easy.

I have laundry to do and need to keep working in the kitchen. I've been doing some more decluttering. I gave dil several cake pans and things I don't use anymore.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Last night I scrubbed the small deck,hosed the large,washed 4 patio chairs and the table,2 glass outdoor end? tables.a tall patio table,moved the heavy smoker 2x,rinse down my folding chair and dropped into bed. Puppy towels in the dryer.

Today,I ran off and G.saled.
-choc. fountain $5.
-many cookbooks (community and old) .50-$1.
-a collander .50
-a new nailbrush,a pair of earrings,a giant excercise ball (for the dogs) .25-.50 ea.
-5 dinosaur cookie molds .25
-a new heart shaped Le cruset (sp) pan $4.!!!
-plants NIP for Ds' fish tank .25
all of it super cheap.
-spent less than $20. for sure.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I worked 10 hrs today dh cooked dinner grilled Bbq chicken breasts & baked potato.
Have a backache from standing & lifting stuff so using the heating pad. Relaxing g the rest of tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts