Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It'll be a slight spendy Thursday, since I am out of lawn waste bags and need to go get some. Still cleanin' up the yard. :dis: You have to use the bags around here. :ache: I have no where I could haul the waste to, here.

Then I hope to continue on the house cleaning. Dust and vac first. :va: Then la scrubbe. There's so much to pick up and organize around here, I don't know where to start.

I need a cup of coffee........:coffee3:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Today is a cleaning day here too. I have some cabinets in the kitchen that need to be reorganized desperately and the pantry has exploded. Time to pull it all out and find a better way to store it.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
I think I need to do this post everyday... For a reminder to myself to do things more frugally.... Washed dishes, we only have 1 sink in kitchen so I use rinse water for flowers and to flush. ( flushed potty) washed and dried a load of undies watched timer they were dry in 20 mins rather than just letting them run. washed 2 afgans and hung to dry they were small lap ones. washed and dried a blanket will dry for about 45 30 mins if not dry will hang it up and have set of sheets washing and gonna completely dry those.
Trying to figure out what to do with the chicken grandma cooked and deboned it is dry very little broth and full of bones gristle and skin.... I guess I am going to have to pick through every bag before I cook. grr
sweep and mop kitchen. swish and swipes both baths. make beds
Working on increasing water consumption. play with pets. and cook supper.
Also called medi supply company for sleep apnea amchine want almost 600 for first month and 240 every month after. can not budget that much money for myself. So gonna try b-12, water, and exercise to lose this 30lbs and see if I feel better. won't hurt this for my own accountablity.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Thrifty Thursday - not really here LOL. Dad treated his two girls for lunch today :cheergrl: so that was on the thrifty side but then we went to Walmart to pick up last minute items that dad was in denial about not having or needing. $100 later, we're ready to go :lol: Picked up a discounted rotisserie chicken today though so thats a bonus for dinner :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts