Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunny, cold day. Should be a no spend day.

Plan is to continue getting ready for turkey day (I have about 27 coming, so I work ahead, rather than scamper madly at the last minute.) Gonna do a little family room cleaning....children's table goes in there. I got a LOT done yesterday, so far as deep cleaning. I'm so sore! LOL!

I also want to clean the kitchen blinds over the windows above my sink area. They get so splattered and cruddy. I'm always swiping them, but they need a good cleaning. Have some pantry cleaning to do, so I can fit extra canned goods, etc. Plus, it's just a mess. I may be able to get to making my stuffing and freezing it today, also.

Right now, I'm being a slug, and drinking coffee. :morning:

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Warmer and windy today. I wore a sweater instead of my heavy coat.

Bought ds and ddil a tv for Christmas. There will be one on Thanksgiving weekend that is cheaper, but it's not worth the hassle. I doubt I'll get out in the mess this year. I didn't go until later in the day last year and it was still busy. It's just not fun anymore. Anyway, while I was out, picked up a few groceries too. There were some good sales on butter, peanut butter and flour, so picked up my limit and got some things for Sunday night football!

Will most likely stay in tonight, unless dh needs to get back out for work supplies. I hope to finish his blanket and get some more work done on a scarf I'm making.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts