Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A trip into town to WallyWorld today, to get some of the things I can get cheaper there.

DH needs to go to TSC also. :dis: (next door to WM)

The good thing is--we always pick up a bucket 'o' chicken so no cooking! :fdance:

·
19,119 Posts
Running errands in town this morning, then heading over to the other side to get tires put on and go to the movies while waiting!!

Need to make dinner for DH tonight and straighten up the LR and guest bedroom as we have company coming tomorrow.

Sounds like a good day to me!! Hope yours is too!!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Bought 2 new pillows and Halloween candy at Sams but skipped the towels.
Went to 1 G.sale but didn't buy anything
Staying home for the most part.

·
Registered
156 Posts
working 5-6 hours, working out (for at least 30 minutes), then relaxing as I don't have to work tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Tried to spend the day at home, in my jammies...waiting for the home care nurses sent by the hospital to come and check on my dad. He's now on insulin for his diabetes vs tablets that were ineffective. One called at 7am and showed up at 8am - hello, we're still sleeping?! PLUS I have been graciously gifted the 'hospital cold/flu' :( Dad had it over the weekend and got better and I'm just getting hit with it now. :( Its not nice.

Trying to lay low today to rest while taking drugs...oh sweet drugs.

Popped out to take dad for a quickie hair cut and to pick up egg noodles for dinner tonight - his pick.

Dinner's basically ready - just need to boil noodles and serve. (lunch was cooked yesterday so it was just heat and serve) I hope to be able to sit and just vege on the couch with mindless tv tonight - hey Grey's Anatomy is on - 2 hours tonight too!!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I stayed at home all day with DS7. Made the beds, picked up the laundry, made lunch, etc.

Life's not too exciting this week. I can't get a lot done. When DS7 goes back to school on Monday, I can get out and get the rest of my Halloween costume. But for now, I stay at home and clean and hope the realtor calls me with good news.

I do have to cut DS7's hair tonight and give him a good bath. He has really fine hair, so when I cut it it always ends up everywheres.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts