Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone :)

So far this AM I've done the dishwasher thing, cleaned up after a super early breakky for dad and sis before taking them to airport. Gassed up truck and dropped things off at the mailbox. Folded some laundry, did some tweaking of budget - figuring out the bills and made/packed up DH's lunch for today. Will turn on the coffee once he's alive :lol:

Still would like to do today - dance around the house nekkid!! :D

Seriously...I have a lunch date set up with a friend which our schedules never seem to line up. Hopefully get the kitchen cleaned top to bottom though I'm not feeling it - I'm beyond exhausted right now as it stands...today just may be a leisurely day.

Pass the espresso please and make it a double :thud: :morning:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow, awesome early start, Libby! Not so much here! lol I've got myself ready for work and the kids' lunches and backpacks packed, but that's about all for me thus far. Just woke up the first kid, the next is in 5 minutes. I am ready for the weekend!!

Today is work for me and school for the kidlets. Oldest has vball after school until 6:00 or 7:00, depending on whether she wants to stay late and scrimmage. Wow, that makes for a long night!

I need to clean out my bedroom tonight as I just didn't get 'er done last night. I'm doing great with my 1 load of laundry a day, though, so I'm happy I'm keeping up on that.

Have a productive day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
So far today I've made some banana nut muffins and got ready for work leave soon. Made my lunch for work to take. I need to wash a load of towels when I get home. We'll probably have onion burgers that I made the other day and have in the freezer. Have a great thursday all!!!

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Before work:
Folded laundry, started a load
Made Dubya's lunch
Packed my lunch.

Air off all day, windows opened. Lights off.

After work:
Made dinner, used leftover Spanish rice as a side. Packed leftovers for work tomorrow.

Heck of a day. Not enjoying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts