Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Last day of September - let's make it a great one!! :wave:

Today is going to be a wonderful Thursday for me with nothing planned after school except some relaxing time at the pool!!

In the evening I am planning on working some more on my quilt and altering a nightgown for a friend.

Might be a good idea to pay some bills and spend time with our financial records.

What are you doing this Thursday?

·
Registered
64 Posts
parts of our city are flooded and school is closed due to the many inches of rain we've gotten this week. not planning on leaving the house, so would be a good day to get the kids to declutter their rooms. will get some food prep done for the weekend and hopefully get a couple of loads of laundry done. ready for the rain to stop and see the sun again.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
While everyone is at school and work I am thinking about doing a little cleaning, taking a nap with my dogs and watching some TV.

This evening DD is playing in her HS's Mock Homecoming Powder Puff football game. Once DS and DH get home from DS's football practice we are going to watch DD's game.

Not a whole lot else happening. Just a normal, lazy day.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Today is busy busy busy! Today is my work bff's birthday, so I am in charge of the day's festivities as well as gifts. She has had a rough patch of luck, so I'm hoping to make her day extra special!

After work I need to maybe put a 2nd coat of stain on the front porch. We'll see if I'm not too exhausted! lol

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Working today. After work I need to clean the kitchen, do a load of laundry and I need to spend some time with my bills and do some budgeting and projections. I would like to get some sewing done, but don't think I will have time for that tonight.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
So far today I've washed/dried/folded a load of laundry, ironed, put dishes away, made the bed, declutter paperwork on the kitchen counter, kitchen table and my ottoman, reconciled checkbook, paid bills, wrote out cards, exercised and showered and dressed. I have to work later on. Have a good afternoon everyone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So far I've gotten the living room thoroughly cleaned, done laundry, wiped down walls and stairs in entryway, taken care of my sick kiddo and have chicken and dumplings cooking on the stove. Will probably do some crocheting tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Not much going on today. I plan on emptying DS2's school books/supplies out of their boxes, and putting them on the newly cleaned out bookshelf. He's been putting everything back in their boxes at the end of the school day, and frankly I'm tried of those boxes cluttering the living room.

I'm putting a pork roast in for sandwiches for supper for the next few days. Preheating the oven now.

I'm doing some laundry

And resting up so I'll have energy for my trip to the craft warehouse tomorrow. Woo Hoo! Finally can get some of those things marked off my Christmas list!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Crazy day at work today, you know one of those days?!!!
Tonight i need to do laundry, menu plan for next week and write out my grocery list, it's also my usual clean the house night. We'll see what I can accomplish!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Today was a good day.

I got to sleep in until 515, then Old Man handed me a cup of coffee. He drove Diva to school and even went grocery shopping for the few things we needed, and brought the coupons.

The plasterer came late, so I got to relax for a bit.

I picked Diva up from school and helped her with her homework.

Old Man once again reminded me why I keep him around by making them dinner - nacho plate, a Diva-Daddy special meal.

Spent a lot of time on the porch today, listening to the wind and watching the leaves blow around... until 3 trees fell over and crushed the fence. I got to watch the chaos involved in the clean-up with a fresh cup of coffee in my hand.

I think I can get use to all this... relaxation :lol:

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Got 2 oil changes done w/ coupons
skipped garage saling even though 1 was across the street
Got leggings for DD's Halloween costume for $5.
Paid extra on the mortgage to reduce Interest
Went to 2 CVS and bought a water only
Bought groceries w/ most of it on clearance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts