Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! Gloomy day here, but at least it's not too cold and it's not raining (yet).

dishes
laundry
clip and file coupons
make grocery list
Shop Rite for milk and free or nearly free deals
nap-Courtney cried every 10 minutes last night!:(
work tonight
plan dinner for tonight and tomorrow-I'm working tomorrow too

·
27,948 Posts
Gloomy day here too. Looks like rain/freezing rain most of the weekend.
Today I have dishes & laundry and then I'll be getting ready to go to the dentist for a cleaning.:toothy:
Then I'll be off to get my sis out of the house and do a little shopping and maybe go out to lunch if she feels up to it. I am so looking forward to getting together with her.:)
Dinner will be something with :chicken: .
Have a great day everyone & I hope your dd sleeps better tonight Danielle.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning. It is suppose to be a beautiful day here today. The weather is finally beginning to be spring weather.

I have to work and then open the concession stand for tball games later this evening.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
gloomy here too! and if my headache is an indication there is a lot of moisture in the air as well!
Yea! We always need rain!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Morning! They were calling for like 10 inches of snow here, but I don't see it yet. Cross your fingers!!! LOL

Tyler and I have play group this morning at 10:30. Got to stop at the post office for the mail and to send off a couple of bills on the way.

Dave is thinking of going fishing at Lake Superior as long as the snow holds off and the wind isn't real bad. Hopefully he gets some fishies for our supper! :)

Not sure what the day holds for Tyler and I. Guess we'll play it by ear.

Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Gloomy here too ............. I was going to start painting the fence today, but I guess it will have to wait .........I'll spring clean instead................... Mel, I hope you feel better soon !!!!!!!
Have a great day everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning, Bright sunnay day here suppose to get up to 80 today.

I hurt my back again ouch!(not sur what I did). This time it's in my lower back so every step or bend is sending me into fits of pain!

Not too much on the agenda today just clean up what ever I can reach with as little pain as possible.

Hope eveyone has a wonderful day.

Have fun at Play group Tyler:smball:

·
Registered
601 Posts
well i have to work 8-5 (would rather not be here)
then I need to:
sort some coupons and find really good ones i can use this week
sort some bills???????
clean bathroom
vaccuum
laundry

think it is supposed to be sunny and 79 here today..........

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Its gorgeous here today!Minus the extremely high pollen count it would be awesome!I washed my ven and 5 min later it was covered.Go figure.Ugh not in such a great mood today,dh went to the dr. yesterday and they gave him a prescription for a cold medicine and it cost $50!!!!I just bought 5 packs of cold meds from kroger for $1.99 ea and he didn't even try them.the man frustrates me sometimes!Anywho.

For today:
make beds-done
dishes
balance check book-done
make rest of grocery lists
wash van-done
clean inside of van
hang load of laundry-done
make some hm goodies
make dinner

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I had my BLS/AED (Basic Life Support/Automatic Electronic Defibrillator) recertification this morning. I have to have it for work and mine expired yesterday:( , so at 7:30 this morning I was doing CPR and the Heimlich manevuer on the dummies and learning the AED, I have to do it every 2 years and I dread it, I know it like the back of my hand but I just hate doing it all in front of a group of people. WOOHOO, I am done until April 3, 2005.

Now I need to vacuum my house and clean my refrigerator out and do a couple of loads of laundry. But I am thinking about taking a nap instead, LOL.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
The sun is peaking out today, and yesterday it HAILED! So that was pretty exciting :D

I just finished my lunch and Ayla just got hers.

So far I have:
Done the Heidi Klum workout twice in a row
did my eye makeup/culred my hair
Made potato salad
Washed bathroom mirror/counter
Spot vacuumed

I still need to:
Handwash our comforter *Done*
Put away coupons/make list of ones i need extra's of
yoga
read to ayla
nap
do dishes *half way done*
MAKE: cookies*done with cookies*, rice patties, gravy, muffins, mashed potato's
Watch CSI and my other fav. shows
Refine my grocery list for what things we need the most this week.
Clean off the table
Put away clean clothes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts