Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!! Well I'm off to my cleaning job, then going to meet Krystal for lunch at Subway and after that getting my nails done, they so need it.
Have a dinner shop so that will be fun and no cooking :)
Hope everyone has a wonderfully frugal day!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Whew! I finally got my coupon box back in order-DD3 must have dropped it in her travels :toothy:

Going to Thriftway today, have a coupon to get triple coupons. They will triple up to .99 with a $20.00 purchase.

Working tonight :sigh:

This has been band concert week so I am pooped out and it's only Thursday...

Have a great day :sun:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have had a headache since yesterday......:ache:
Have a great day ladies !!!!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I am working on a cooking list. I am going to try to get some things in the freezer. Cleaning house and sewing. Lori- Hope your headache goes away!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
DD has had fourth grade testing all this week so after getting off at 2:00 the whole rest of my day consists of helping that child study. These tests are rough but we do all the studying we can. Therefore I am behind on laundry and house cleaning. Oh Well....

Lori, hope you feel better soon.

pat

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am just going to watch tv according to my 8 yr old but what I really am going to do is laundry:ache: and I would like to go browse the thrift stores,not that i can buy anything but some hubby and me time would be nice!!
Feel better Lori!I feel your pain:ache:
Denise

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
FrugalThursday........
Made Beds.
Now I still need to wash clothes.
I need to Vacuum.
I need to mop.
I need to sweep.
I need to dust.
I need to dry clothes.
I need to fold and put away the clean clothes.
I need to put away the clean dishes.
I need to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
I need to declutter.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am changing the Thursday rules-I don't think this family needs supper tonight LOL It's just one of "blah" days and I have accomplished nothing, My house is starting to look like a war zone. Oh well,theres always tomorrow. I'm going to fire up my 16yr old dishwasher(DD) and see how well that works. She usually stops 1/2 way through the cycle:toothy: Anyway the bus just pulled up,so I need to get off here. Have a great day all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts