Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprise, surprise-it's raining again! I can't stand it anymore. I think I have to postpone my yard sale AGAIN because of the stupid rain.

Feed everyone-1st day of summer vacation
have girls pick their summer chores-always a pleasant time, lol
clean church with DD2 while DD1 watches the baby
plan dinner
clean up
laundry
work tonight

Have a great day! I hope someone has :sun: at their house.

·
27,948 Posts
No sun here Danielle. I understand your frustration.

Today will be get my butt in gear and go through this house top to bottom. Dd doesn't know it but I will be enlisting her help.:D
Figure if I give it a thorough cleaning now I won't have as much to do in the heat of July and August.
Also have to ride over to the school with ds so he can take another test. Teaching kids to drive is not one of my favorite things.
All of that ought to keep me out of trouble.:D
Have a productive day all.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Rain here too Danielle. I just can't believe we went right from snow to rain :rolleyes: At some point the :sun: will shine, it will be stifling hot, and I'll be wishing for the current weather LOL

I am working on cleaning out my fridge today as I didn't get it done yesterday. I also need to clean my room and organize/clean my craft room.

Have a good day everyone! :)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm going to start re-covering my day bed...I need to get the digital out and take a before pic so you guys can see the difference.

Do dishes
Laundry (wish the sun would shine so I could line dry!!)
Vaccuum
Dust
Clean Bathroom
Do more decluttering and packing
Decide on dinner and throw it in the crockpot (Love my Crock Pot!!)
Pick Matthew up from kid's college at noon

UPDATE RESUME!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It's been rainin all night, I wouldn't mind except now dh has another reason not to mow the tall grass in the yard again....:mad:
I'm sending a little :sun: up to the east coast for ya ladies !!!!I'm taking the kids and dd's friend to the dollar drivein tonight, gonna see Matrix 2...... it's only $3.00 a carload tonight :D and a $1.00 bag of popcorn from Walmart.......

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Today is cleaning day. I've got to get this place in order after letting it slide the past few weeks. So, without going into details, I need to clean this place top to bottom.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:D No sun today either. The weather guy says next week the sun will shine and the temp will go to 90.:eek:
I have to grocery shop. Put away a mountain of laundry. Wash diapers and training pants. dd is not really getting the potty thing yet but she talks a good game:angel: Research possiblity of getting home day care license.
I hope everyone has a blessed day.

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth. Ecclesiastes 11:3

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Also, today is dd's graduation day, I am so proud and very emotional, I could just let it go and bawl my eyes out!

Thank goodness this is my last day of work, this week we have been out of the class doing little sh*& jobs, I hate it. I work there to help the kids not clean out the office!!! This past week has been long.

The house is almost ready for Sunday's party. I am very excited. i ordered a great cake and now I have to make the goodies!!!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good morning!!! We have:sun: but it's supposed to go away later:(
I am on to the next room to clean for the weekend. The grandson will be here,so I have to "2yr old proof" as I go:eek: I'm so excited,we don't see him as often as we'd like to. Plus,DS will be here too-I'll have all my guys at home:fdance:
I have not got a clue whats for supper,guess I should go do that too!
Everyone have a GREAT day!!!!!:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
no :sun: here either:( it's suppose to rain the next few days unfortunately.
Today I studied
got a few things mailed
got the trash out
need to take can to curb tonight
updated my website
need to file more coupons
reorganized my desk
need to straighten up the closet
fold basket of towels
wash & put dishes away
watered outdoor plants
watered indoor plants

·
Registered
567 Posts
Better late than never! Today I started a load fo laundry, folded a load of laundry, went to work, had my annual review and got a raise! :) I am off work in a few minutes. Tonight I need to go grocery shopping, then its over to the in-laws to visit an aunt from out of town.

Tomorrow morning I plan to do more laundry and clean my bathroom before heading to work in the afternoon.

Hope you all had a great day!

·
27,948 Posts
Thanks for the offer of sun Lori!
I'm with you on those emotions Robin!
Congratulations on your raise Betsy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts