Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!:grouphug:

Will it be a thrifty day for you? :)

This morning, I have to clear the table...and prepare for my aunt's educator's visit. I will be filling some very important papers for the new foster family.

Then, I hope to fold the tons of clothes I washed this week.(Yes...I didn't do it yet:sigh:...I just didn't get to it yet...)

Hopefully, I want to get some time to relax and read a little later in the day.:read:

Oh, yes...I also have to stop by the bank...

Well, Have all a beautiful day!:sun: I hope you can save some pennies or $$ today!:D

·
27,948 Posts
Good luck with that paperwork Lucie. And definately make time for you to read. The laundry isn't going anywhere.:)

Today I've got to
go water the plants
take yesterdays laundry off the line.:D
clean the house

Going to an All Star baseball game my nephew is in at 6pm so we'll be having an early dinner. Before it gets too hotI need to

make a bacon ranch pasta salad
slice the ham and make some 3 bean salad.
All made with stuff on hand.
Hope everyone has a great day. Stay cool Daddyo's:cool:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well I've been staying caught up with my work so today I think I'll

Wash dishes from last night (got home late)
Wash a couple loads of clothes

And the rest of the day take it easy and get ready for the 4th and for car shopping this weekend.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
DH is home today and already being a pain in the you know where :fuming:

I'm dressed, have had breakfast, and changed 2 disgusting diapers :puke:

So far I'm having a banner day :toothy:

Today's goal is to get DH motivated. If he is horizontal all day I think I will SCREAM!

DD's need to do chores.

Need to ride over to parade route and put out my chairs for tomorrow. It's so funny to ride through Pitman the night before. For miles and miles, there are empty chairs lining the street, lol.

Hopefully we can waterproof/paint the basement walls today.

Gloomy here, but it will be :sun: tomorrow!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning! Lucie, to answer your question, "will it be a thrifty day for you?" No it will not. I have to take Dakota in to the dentist today. Today is the day where I have to put up half of the $1055 to have his teeth fixed. :eek:

Danielle~sounds like a site to see. If we left chairs out at the parade we attend, they would probably not be there the next morning.
To do today:
Laundry
Take Dakota to dentist
Finish painting my BR
Floors
Bathrooms
Exercise

I hope you have a great day!:(

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope the day goes well for you Lucie ! Find some time for yourself !!!!!! I hope everyone has a great day and and a gets everything done so they can enjoy the holiday tomorrow !
I have to go to work :( (Not really feeling well......
Come home and finish a few things for tomorrow....
Have a great day Ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'm not planning on going anywhere today, have the day off from work :) I will be making my to-do list for the weekend, catching up on e-mails and paperwork, writing some letters and planning some meals for the weekend.

Darlene, could you tell me how to make the bacon ranch pasta salad? That sounds delicious!!

If I really feel energectic, I might try out my new Firm videos that I got in the mail yesterday, I already have the fanny lifter, so I ordered the body sculpting stick to add to my collection of equipment!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Gina

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I do need to spend some money, I need a stain remover that is sort of expensive, and we need to pick up quarters at the bank for laundry or else we'll be stuck all weekend without being able to do any.

So far today I have bathed ayla, brushed her hair and teeth, done a 30 minute denise austin fat burning workout, made carl his breakfast, swept kitchen and started load of dishes.
wow and it's only 8:45 too! I usually wake up right now!

I have a LOT of housework to do today since I spent yesterday at the park and pool...

I plan on taking her out to the park again and maybe the pool if she wants to go. I'll probably take her with me to the store to get the stain remover.

I also want to do my Firm Cardio Sculpt workout.

We might be doing something with my neighbor today, I just don't know what yet but she said she wanted to do something.

Oh and this morning Carl gets to go see Terminator 3 with his work buddies for FREE!

·
27,948 Posts

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Hi there
I've been so busy
Got 4 carpets shampooed
cleaned the house
got a cheeseball in the making
Started on the potatoe and pasta salad.
Hope everyone has a great day!!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Nope, NOT a frugal day here! I had to take my cat back to the vet (she's sneezing gross stuff everywhere AGAIN) and pay the sitter. Oh well, they ar eboth for good causes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts