~surf
~workout
~vaccuum rugs
~damp mop floors
~make bed
~1 load of laundry
~put away clean laundry
~manicure
~frugal facial hair removal (not duct tape...)

I may go and visit a gravely ill friend. It's cloudy and windy here today, no walking outside for me.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Hope you have a productive day! :wave2:

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
It's muggy here already. Today I need to:
mop kitchen
pick up clutter
run to store for cheese for tacos
clean bathroom
make brownies (with new mixer)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
rearranging my living room today to put up tree this weekend

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I read you are going to surf...then i read its cloudy and windy. Hm surf the internet or surf surf? LOL

Today I plan to and I WILL...

-One load of dishes in dishwasher..open to air dry.
-Make some dinners/side dishes to use up some stuff I have.
-Finish up Decembers menus and grocery list.
-All meals from home, and stay home tonight!
-Advertise for fulltime daycare kid, and for Friday nights Parents Night Out.
-Maybe get lot together to sell on Ebay. :) Some Christmas Money. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I am getting ready to head to the city to Christmas shop.It will take the day. Have a good one!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Today is my 46th birthday. No plans for that. Its two days before payday. I am home, doing laundry etc and enjoying the quiet

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Still on vacation and enjoying it a lot

Today I am doing up the wash and putting it away when it's done.
Put the dishes away from last night
Fed the dogs
Straighten up the house
Pay a few bills
Go the post office to mail bills and get mail
Relax and enjoy my time off

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read you are going to surf...then i read its cloudy and windy. Hm surf the internet or surf surf? LOL

Today I plan to and I WILL...

-One load of dishes in dishwasher..open to air dry.
-Make some dinners/side dishes to use up some stuff I have.
-Finish up Decembers menus and grocery list.
-All meals from home, and stay home tonight!
-Advertise for fulltime daycare kid, and for Friday nights Parents Night Out.
-Maybe get lot together to sell on Ebay. :) Some Christmas Money. :)
I meant surfing the net. We're landlocked here...no surf to surf...lol. Sorry for the confusion. :snork:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
All four kids are home sick today. Dh is sick too, but had to go into work for a bit. He'll probably be home early.

I have one morning class and two afternoon/evening classes if they don't get canceled due to the weather. We are under a Lake Effect Snow Warning until tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Happy Birthday Jamie! It's real muggy out today and I had planned on doing yard work, maybe I'll just mop floors instead...

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have to work tonight so today will be spent just doing a couple of loads of laundry and taking a nap later today to get ready for work.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am not goin' out today. It is chilly & rainy (has been raining on and off since 3:30 A.M.) I am gonna do the dishes, sleep a good portion of the afternoon, make somethin' for dinner (dunno what...), bathe and then go to work tonight.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just got back from spending the morning at the Library with DD, now I am going to pick up alittle around the house and decorate from Christmas! :)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Stephanie, your avatar is so cute!!

I'm dragging myself kicking and screaming, off of FV now, to go out Christmas shopping . . . (geez, sure is addictive being here! :))

Oh, and Heather . . . I sure hope your family gets well soon (and you don't get it)! Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm okay, but this morning I was at the emergency room (my doctor told me to go). I have liver disease and found a huge black bruise under my right arm and halfway down my breast. They did a bunch of blood work and said everything looked okay and I must have hit it and didn't realize it. I don't know how I could have hit anything that hard and didn't notice it but, I guess I'm a drama queen.

Going to surf and read and make pancakes for dinner.

Also going to get myself settled down. I was really upset.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm working right now. I was thinking of running errands on my lunch...but I don't want to. It is rainy and cold here. We decorated the tree last nigth and tonight I think I'll finish decorating the rest of the house. We have all the rubbermaid boxes sitting in our front hall and it's driving me crazy!

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Heather, I hope your family is feeling better soon!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Heather Im sorry about the kids and hubby. Hope they feel better soon and you dont get it.\
Jamie Happy b-day !!!! Have agood one.

Today made supper in Cp
doing 3 loads of laundry(pants in dryer everything else hung up)
vacumned the whole house and scrubbbed the kitchen both bathrooms and bleached them all
Tidied up and dusted allthe setting room
Going to job tonite at friends
Try to read 4 more chapters on new book catherine coulter- season of the sun

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Took 1/2 day off to make advent wreath at dd school & dropped lots of stuff at consignment store. looked at an open house in our area for a school built in the 1950/60's turned into townhouses to get kitchen remodel ideas. napped a good part of the afternoon ~ cuddling the kiddies ~ sigh!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm okay, but this morning I was at the emergency room (my doctor told me to go). I have liver disease and found a huge black bruise under my right arm and halfway down my breast. They did a bunch of blood work and said everything looked okay and I must have hit it and didn't realize it. I don't know how I could have hit anything that hard and didn't notice it but, I guess I'm a drama queen.

Going to surf and read and make pancakes for dinner.

Also going to get myself settled down. I was really upset.
I hope you were able to get yourself settled and ended up having a good day!
:sun:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts