Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a free cholesterol screening today at the local store.

Not working today, so I don't plan on spending anything. I have leftover beef/onion/mushroom and will put it in spaghetti sauce and cook out some noodles for dinner.

The new microwave will arrive this week. The old one is waiting to be sent back as soon as new one arrives. We'll put the broken one in the box of the new one. Free return label will go on it. I hope this one lasts longer than a couple weeks.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I probably shouldn't even post in this one being thrifty tuesday. Made that food yesterday to bring for lunch today and maybe tomorrow and totally forgot it. Did bring a bagel but that didn't cut it. Was truly hungry. Went to Wendys on the business dime and for $4.07 got 2 burgers and one fry. ONe for him and one for me. Won't count in the no spend challenge as I didn't pay for it and it's not something we do anymore.

Trying to decide whether to go to Save A Lot after work. It's right pretty much across the street. They have boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.49 lb and hamburger 80/20 for $2.49. Since I used so much chicken yesterday I'm thinking I'd better. That's thrifty right?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
NikoSan if you can get a bargain on meat might save money and a no spend day later on, Just my opinion my dad all :way
said bird in hand was worth 2 in bush. :lol3:

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
NikoSan if you can get a bargain on meat might save money and a no spend day later on, Just my opinion my dad all :way
said bird in hand was worth 2 in bush. :lol3:
Piney :grouphug2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts