1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodmorning everyone,

I hope everyone has slept well.:)

It will be a busy day...

My Daniel has started a fever last night. He has a soar throught(spelling?), headache and stomach pains. We are taking him to the clinic this morning...

I have again, tons of laundry to make!!! :toothy:

The kitchen is a mess...:eek:

and I'm supposed to go to school this morning for the painting project the 6th grader are doing on the school's kitchen walls...not sure I will make it there...

I hope everyone has a beautiful day and that it can also be frugal!

:)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hope Daniel gets feeling better, simplemom. :)

I am up early today. My usual shift at work is 3-11, but today I have to be there at 11 am, and work until 4 pm. I'm glad that I have to work that shift today, because I have tomorrow off, so that will give me this evening, and tomorrow to relax...or clean house. lol

Should be a frugal one today. No money is planned to be spent.

Have a great day!! :smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lucie, I hope Daniel is feeling better. I am going to be lots of laundry today too. I need to clean bathroom including scrubbing tub/shower and floor. I need to clean my kitchen floor too. I am going to be baking pumpkin bread later today and making some pancakes for the freezer. This should be a frugal day, I don't have any plans to leave the house today.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
:hugz: to Daniel :)

Today is FINALLY A SUNNY DAY! The first one in over a week. This rain and gloom is downright depressing! :sigh:

So far:
washed the car-by hand, the frugal way, lol
did dishes
fed DD, she is down for her nap
washed the vinyl shower curtain, this is the second time-I think I may have to break down and buy a new one
made bed
started laundry

My plan for the rest of the day:
clean up LR
ship ebay stuff
make dinner for DD's
go to work
start mapping yardsales for Saturday-there are TONS!

If Courtney gets up in time, I want to take her to a local farm. They have baby animals there as well as greenhouse after greenhouse of flowers and plants. She will love the animals!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Lucie, I hope Daniel feels well soon !!!!!!!!I have a ton of laundry too. I have to wash the bedding and curtains in the motorhome.
I want to work in the yards for awhile today (I hope) I cleaned ALL day yesterday so I could have the time to do it....... It will be a frugal day.. We are not going anywhere... Have a great day Ladies !!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Cloudy yucky day again.It's been this way for over a week and the extended forcast has clouds & rain for another 5 or so days.

I am so lazy today... I'll blame it on Dh who was snoring totally out of control last night. One of his worst!!:mad:

Did a load of laundry,dishes, picked up the house and that's about it.
Dinner will be the soup I was going to have yesterday made from a turkey carcass from our Memorial day dinner. It'll be full of veggies,turkey and some noodles on the side so people can add as much to their soup as they like. I'll warm up a nice loaf of french bread to go with it. Have a good evening everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts