Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather here is so unpredictable. The weatherman said that thunderstorms may pop up throughout the day. They claim the next two weeks will be wet.

My plans for today include:
~laundry
~turning in my mileage form
~completing some homework
~minor housecleaning
~balancing checkbook

How is your weather? What are your plans for today?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
:coffee: Good morning!!

We had some showers this morning, but they seem to have passed through. I've inflated the kids' wading pool. The girls are going to scrub it clean, then I'll fill it up. Not sure they'll be able to get in it today. It's kind of cold for swimming..only 60* right now. Ds has been pestering me since they got out of school yesterday because I told them I wasn't setting it up until school is out for the summer. Well wouldn't you know it, our hot & humid temps have been replaced with cool lower 60s since then. Hmph!

I also need to finish up some laundry, vacuum, and make sure dd cleaned her room. I have to work tonight, that sucks. Dh has to work late, but he's coming home to get the kids their dinner then going back to work for an hour. I hate this. I can't wait to be done working. I'm soooo tempted to put in my 2 weeks now instead of 2 weeks from now....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
It's supposed to get up to about 90 here today. So most of my time will be spent inside.

So far today I have:
Gotten up, showered, washed my hair
Had breakfast
Fed the dogs

I still need to:
Study for school ( I have a Finance test next Monday)
Clean the kitchen
Fold a load of laundry
Take dh's glasses to be repaired
Get dd off to an appointment

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It's warm and sunny here. No rain expected for our area, that I know of, for awhile.
Today I have already made the beds, washed and hung out 2 loads of laundry, vacuumed, swept the kitchen and dining room. I still need to take my moms dog to the vet, wait on someone to pick up a TV I Freecycled, mop the dining room and well...I guess that's all for me today.
I hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
It is suppose to be in the 90s again with no sign of rain. I have a lot of things I need to do today, but am not sure what will actually get done. The check engine light came on in my truck and I refuse to drive with any lights on so DH will have to come take it to the dealership for me this morning. Plus I won't drive his car so I may be stuck at home for a while.

We dropped DD off at her volunteer job (this is when the light came on and I freaked out).

She has to be picked up at 3:00.

Then she has 2 volleyball games at 4:00.

DS needs to go to batting practice - just have to see what happens with my truck.

Take DS and DD to the gaming center for their "member's only" free play time from7:00 to 9:00.

Make some dinner.

Watch Pirate Master.

I am sure there are more things on my list, but right now I am drawing a blank. Y'all have a great day.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm going out of my mind here in PA! Last night I went out with my BIL for wings. That is about the only thing that I've done! Today I need to pack my stuff up, then head to SIL's house for the night. BIL is taking me to the airport, we have to leave at 4:30 am, I should be home by 1pm tomorrow! I can't wait! Last night DH said the dog quit eating and is mopping around looking for me!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Pretty warm today. Today I:

-fed pets
-stayed w/ repair men to fix our lights (housing paid for this!)
-went to base to check mail and get some fruit
-vacuumed
-dishes
-laundry
-waxed our couches
-litter box
-did a German lesson
-cleaned shower curtain
-brushed all pets
-exercise w/ Bear

Need to:
-pick up DH from work
-mop kitchen floor
-tidy up car
-mop kitchen

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
It's going to be a little :sun: today but not as hot because rain is coming in :mad: It's the first day of Summer & we get rain can't wait for the :sun: to burn those clouds away :laugh:
I have a meeting
go through new coupons
go through mail
check out ebay
work on my weekly game challenges

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Rain all night off and on and then some more rain this morning. It's been real cloudy most of the day and that has kept the temps down to a comfortable level. In between rain showers this morning, I managed to feed the critters, pick a good bit of squash, eggplant, cucumbers and tomatoes. My kitchen & dining room floors could use a good mopping, but it would be useless to do it with all the wet weather since we mostly use the back door. I managed to do my laundry, bathrooms and dusting yesterday, so today worked on a scrapbook for a bit and planned out a menu for the next few weeks. I'm still gonna go out to the garden to see if there are more squash and cukes to pick, and then I'll start supper. Gonna make a eggplant casserole tonight.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
NOT a thrifty day for me. Had to drive 96 miles round trip for my interview (1/4 tank of gas), so I'm not a happy camper. Really sort of down today.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
A whole lot of nothing going on today for us. My Co-leader and I planned out the girl scout schedule for the 2007-2008 school year. I watched my children play in the sprinkler. I haven't cooked or cleaned anything today. I suppose I should go run my dishwasher since it is full--from yesterday.

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
The weather is :sun: and beautiful!! About 75...no humidity issues...

Today I drove straight to work. Had a snack from the office snack drawer for mid-morning break (free!). At lunch I ate my tuna sandwich I brought from home and an apple from the snack drawer (again, free!). I'm working about 45 min of overtime today so that'll be a little extra $$.

I'm stopping by the gym on the way home (only $29/mo to belong...yeah Curves!). Need the exercize cause my pants are gettin' too tight...and I don't want to spend the $$ on new clothes!!! GRRR :scale: Anyway, it's literally on the way home...no extra driving (unless you count turning off the road and parking much in the way of extra).

Eating supper at home...

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well not much planned for me today since I have been a crazy decluttering fool lately. lol :) My house is soooo clean and I am loving it and I got rid of tons of stuff and donated to the salvation army too! :)

Today:
Made Bed
Let doggies out and clean up their yuckies :(
Bring bags of clothes at the salvation army
Cook dinner / clean dinner dishes
Relax and watch a movie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts