Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last of my to-do list:

Vac first and second floor and the couch
Wipe down the dining room and computer room
ironing
Clean the main bathroom and the masterbathroom
sweep the porches (snow is gone and everything is dry today)
start seeds
pay bills
clean out the fridge
check around the bank rates (our bank is charging new fees this month)
State Farm to talk about insurance options (health insurance is going up because of my birthday - lovely 40th)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I am so excited about today. It is supposed to be almost 75*! That will be great! I have finished my workout, did the pet chores , linens, and a quick skim. I am getting ready to meet up with a couple of friends. We are going to spend the day browsing the thrift stores and flea markets. Lots of gabbing and laughing. Maybe I will find a bargain too good to pass up. If not, will just enjoy the company.Tonight is childrens swim at the gym so I will go with my daughter and the kids. Hope you have a sunshiney day, wherever you are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good Morning, Everybody!

Today I plan to do (another) load of laundry, wash dishes , pay some more bills and just straighten the house. I have to be at work by noon and will be too tired to do it when I get off work at 8pm. I made sure that I had time to browse on line and catch up on the blogs that I like to read.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Today is payday so I will be running errands, paying bills and buying some groceries for most of the day.

Cat

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Today is relatively warm (35-ish compared to the -7F we had earlier in the week) and bright & sunny. Not much to do... I've already:
~stripped the bed
~dried one load of laundry
~washed two loads of laundry
~did phonics w/ ds
~put dinner in the crockpot
~knit

Still need to:
~scrub the stove top
~clean inside the microwave
~fold laundry
~pick up the girls
~take the boys to Lego Club
~take boys to play date
~do math with ds
~make dinner
~knit

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Today is nice (around 60) but very windy! I finally went and did my yearly labs this morning. Then I went to Target and Kohls. DD needs a swim suit for this weekend, couldn't find one at the thrift store so ended up getting one at kohls, ugghh. I also stopped in at the organic food store and bought some things I have been wanting to try....quinoa, barley, and lentils. I plan on making beef and barley soup, not sure what I am going to do with the other 2 yet. So, It wasn't a very frugal day, but I got some things done.
Now for the rest of the day:
-laundry
-sweep and mop
-dust
-clean stove
-cook supper

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
spending my day studying and cleaning

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Today is relatively warm (35-ish compared to the -7F we had earlier in the week) and bright & sunny. Not much to do... I've already:
~stripped the bed
~dried one load of laundry
~washed two loads of laundry
~did phonics w/ ds
~put dinner in the crockpot
~knit

Still need to:
~scrub the stove top
~clean inside the microwave
~fold laundry
~pick up the girls
~take the boys to Lego Club
~take boys to play date
~do math with ds
~make dinner
~knit
And adding...

~sweep & mop mudroom & kitchen

·
Registered
566 Posts
Did all the normal things I had to the do including a PTA board meeting and took the kids for a walk.

·
Registered
956 Posts
not a thrifty thursday here. I didn't get much done since my washer quit in the middle of the first load this morning. DH checked and the motor had locked up. So, while he went shopping for a new washer, I got the old one out of the house, cleaned up under where it had been (it was gross), etc. DH took his dang sweet time, including stopping by his buddy's house for several hours. Needless to say I had to wait to put the new washer in place before I could get the kitchen/mud/laundry room back in order, which kept me from getting much done. Thankfully it's in now and I got the basics done for the day. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts