Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone-How are you all doing today??

I am doing ok-this is day number 15 of not smoking-and I am still hanging in there strong!!

Food-I am still overeating:mad:

Water-Not so good with that either, the only thing I seem to be doing right is exercising and not smoking.

I am walking between 4 and 6 miles per day.
Working out on the glider with the video that came with it-<whew>

and doing 2-3 watp tapes per day.

How are you doing today??

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Don't discourage yourself! I guess you are just more hungry?...:)
You are doing great with your exercise!

I'm doing not too bad. I'm drinking lots of water, but not walking enough, this week. I'm eating well and hardly anything sweet. I will know Saterday if I'm losing....:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I just finished 10 miles on my bike.

Audrey, hang in there, your doing great with the excersising and the not smoking. It will all come together. Give yourself time to adjust to the not smoking.

I heard Dr. Phil say the other day "we don't break habits ever. We create new habits instead." Thats what your doing, creating new habits. Your creating the habit of excersising daily (yahoo!!) and your creating the habit of not putting a cigarette in your mouth!! Quite an accomplishment I would say!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Halo, I think you are doing great!!!!!!!

Good for you Lucie on the no sweets, that is my weakness!

CJ, please do tell us how that new exercise bike is!!!!:)

Well, my first downfall on my LFL journey....last night (which is my worst time) I decided to hop into bed and watch a movie. Why did I think I need something crunchy to eat?? I ate about half a bag of Snackwell thins, the sour cream kind. The were so good but I tell you this morning I felt bloated and yuk!!

Exercise today~~15 minutes this morning on the bike and a short walk at lunch, hope to do 15 minutes on the bike tonight.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Heather, don't get down on yourself. We all do this and then regret it. Its the learning from it that makes us go on and do better. Next time you watch a movie in bed, you'll probably think about getting a different type of snack. Learn from this, your doing great!!

btw - those Snackwell things are pretty good, aren't they. ;)

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
I am doing really good, if I do say so myself! I worked out this morning...did 20minutes on the elliptical trainer and then ran a little over a mile. My eating has been really good....healthy and balanced...and I am getting all my water in. I even said NO to free cake at work....now THAT'S DETERMINATION, LOL!!
Hoping for a good loss this week!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I haven't done too good with my eating in the last two days...I mean I will eat a healthy meal then snack on junk, then eat a healthy meal, then eat a lot right before bed..that kind of thing :eek:

I just got done drinking 4 glasses of water before and after my workout (total)

I did a 55 min. cardio sculp FIRM workout. It was so nice doing it because I haven't done one of those for at least a month and a half?

I'm trying to tell myself not to eat anything else tonight...I'll try to just drink water, and if anything celery!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts