Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a pair of mittens today ( crocheting 1 pair a day during Lent , then will put them on the Christmas Mitten tree next Dec )
Then this afternoon I have to run my sister to the city.
( Every 2 weeks )
Then home to fix supper and relax

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Getting ready to walk. Will make up the bed and work on cleaning our bedroom, the living room and the parlor today.G-kids are coming to spend the night, so supper, board games, video games, manicures planned for the evening. Have a great day!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Working 7:30-4:00 today.....with a 30 minute lunch break.

After work I need to head to Target to p/u some prescriptions and a new brush and then to Michaels to buy some craft supplies for school.

My plans tonight include cleaning the kitchen, making a Cuban rice and bean dish and settling in to an episode of Grafters and cuddling with my sweetie!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
(in the spirit of the day)

Bring DD to school
Go to the library
Go back to the school to make a project with the class
Dismiss DD/lunch/changed
Take DD to doctors
Bring DD to her dads
Cook dinner for the Old Man

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dr's appt @ 11:30 then off to work for the evening shift ---1-9:30 at work....Oh well, I have had 3 days off due to being sick Tues and resting Wed and took my mom to Foxwoods for her Bday---where I lost more $$ then I wanted---but it was budgeted for thankfully. I wish I was hourly to make it back up though! LOL

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
~Pick up DD from her tests at noon
~Supervise DS while he dpes his school lessons
~Supervise both kids while they do their chores
~Drop both kids off at their Friday night hang out around 3:00
~Pick them up around midnight
~And the most important thing.....Go to Hobby Lobby and get my new Cricut machine - yay!!! I will be one scrapbookin' fool all weekend!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I am first attempting to dye my own hair (hope it does not "die"!)

Then my SO will attempt to highlight it...

Then I will do a load of laundry or two

Then I will go to work from 3 til 10

Then our bosses and friends are throwing SO and I a bachelorette/bachelor party in honor of our wedding next Saturday!

I feel certain that tommorow I will be dead tired!

Have a great day ladies!

·
27,948 Posts
Not much on the agenda today. I got up and sprung into action with cleaning house & litterbox, emptying the dw so it'll be a relaxing rest of the day. Need to take a shower & walk to the po this morn then watch my soaps, get wood, iron & cook dinner. So exciting! :toothy:

·
Registered
192 Posts
So far I have:
packed lunches
gotten 3 kids off to school
trash out for garbage pickup today
gone to the bank
went to school to drop off $ for yearbooks
grocery store
cleaned 2 bathrooms
swept tile floors
2 loads of laundry washed/hung
folded basket of socks
I still have to vaccume, dust, make lunch, prepare dinner,
and get dd#2 ready for her father/daughter dance tonight.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Not too much - going to work and then later this afternoon I am hopefully meeting up with somebody who wants to buy my old mountain bike, then off to visit my parents.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You all sound so busy! Well, it's noon here and I'm thinking about lunch... So far I've picked up, folded a load of wash, talked on the phone, spending x on this "puter. This afternoon, I will make beer bread, make a cheeseball, exercise, be all "prettied up" by 4p..going to a fish fry. Have a happy wkend!!! :)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I hurt my back a couple of days ago and it's not getting better like it usually does when I've hurt it in the past. :angry:

I am going to not lift too heavy, and probably will only clean the downstairs bathroom, and make meals. :drama::baby:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm hone today, yeh! Have to work tomorrow though so am catching up on cleaning and laundry. On load three right now. Fixing my sweety a nice supper tonight. Also working on paperwork, filing and tweeking my budget.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Working til 4-UGH
Pickup Courtney from school
Pickup Raechel from stage crew practice
Dinner
Make cookies with Courtney (dough already made up)

·
Registered
71 Posts
my list is long and most of it is done, it was be a bus stop driver, cook, seamstress, the laundry mat, homework supervisor....many other things. I am hoping that we will have time for a movie night tonight

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not much going on here. I'm working on a child's quilt. Went down to the fitness center and spent about an hour on the treadmill this morning. Had to spend some time with my ledger book to get the budget current. I'm also doing a little extra cooking today so I don't have to cook on the weekend. Other than that, kind of a quiet day.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I just got home from work, so I have already put in a full day there.
Tonight I plan to:
~ attend DD and Ds school activity
~ organize schedules for the weekend
~ clean out my car

Enjoy your night everyone!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Well, for some reason I woke up early and decided to re-arrange my front room. One of the benefits of living alone!
Then work til 4:00 and off to DBF's for the weekend.
TGIF!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts