Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Today will be a spend day. Gotta grocery shop, had no lunch meat to make DD a lunch so both DH & DD are buying lunch. (She won't eat PB&J)

Gonna work on the stuff in the basement, Hoping I can sell at least 75% of what's down there and use that money to boost the snowball.

Then it's dinner at home and spending the evening inside.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Good morning. Today is laundry day and ironing. I have mountains of ironing to do! I also need to dush, sweep and vacuum. I hope everyone has a productive day.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Morning,
It's supposed to snow today, but so far I see no signs of that. It's a work day for me, so business as usual.

Tonight oldest has bball practice after school until 6, but no other activities again. Woo-hoo!

I need to focus on the bathrooms tonight. I'm trying to do a little bit each night so I'm not so overwhelmed with mess on my day off on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Great start to a day here, usual AM routine for DH and I followed by a couple tumbles down the garage stairs. :nopompom:

Today is a dad day - need to schedule some appointments for him, take him by the small engine shop to check out his snow blower which we dropped off, take him to a dr's appointment and then grocery shopping.

I also need to fold and put away some laundry, figure out dinner, pay bills and pick up a few other things and pop into the lab, all before I have to pick up DH :thud:

Wish me luck everyone and have a great day! :cowwave:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Budgeting, Homeschool, Laundry! Possibly making cookies later. =)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Errands after work - in a better mood today after feeling crabby yesterday. Stopping to pick up some free 2012 calendars someone is freecycling me, then pick up cat food and to grocery store. Maybe, if I'm up for it after that, empty dishwasher and some dusting.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Had early dentist appt. Got a call just before I was ready to leave and said they had to cancel due to no power...not fond of going to dentist so sure wish this hadn't happened. Visited a sick friend, made a delivery to nursing home, made soup for dinner. Working on cleaning the guest room since my 4 month guest left.

·
Registered
460 Posts
worked today, came home and made dinner, then worked on the lesson plan for my jr high youth group for tomorrow night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts