Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunce: This is what I'm going to look like today as I got maybe a combination of 3 hours of sleep. Ish. Not going to complain, though, as I thought I would be sick with the flu after feeling so yucky after supper last night. I took this nasty tasting stuff called emetrol for nausea, and it worked! However, it was a very restless night.

Today is yet ANOTHER ortho appt. for dd. We are going in for a 2nd opinion. I'm all about bargain shopping! lol After this, I'm not going to utter the words ortho or dentist for 6 months. It's bleeding me dry! Wish we had medical savings plan available to us, but oh well.

Tonight is bball practice for dd, but I'm thinking she may stay home tonight. She has had a nasty cold for 2 weeks, and I don't think running around for a couple of hours is going to help that. We'll see.

Have a great day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hello girls. Vanessa I hope you and DD get to feeling better soon. I slept in until 8:30. So far I have paid a bill online, put away dishes, put potatoe soup on in the crockpot( thank you Buc O Mama), did some figuring to update my challenges, transferred money into checking for DH's dental appointment tomorrow, sorry for the reminder 'nessa.:bolt:, and dusted front room. I still have to put coupons away and of course do dinner dishes later. Oh yes, I also did my exercises. We are suppose to have a heatwave here today. Up to 35 degrees. Yessss!!! Hope you all have a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
173 Posts
We just got back from the doctor. All three girls had a wellness check, but unfortunately the oldest also has yet another ear infection. So now I also get to run to the pharmacy for medicine and the doctor wants me to buy the tool to look in her ears myself since she no longer feels the infections in her left ear. Fun! Hopefully the rest of this week will be smooth sailing without spending.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I hope those who are ill today get better VERY soon!!

Today was a busy morning and a quiet afternoon. Nice.

This morning I woke up and sent off some kids to school (I LOVE having older kids who get up on their own!) Then I read my scriptures and then woke up the younger kids to get ready for school. While they were dressing I swept the kitchen floor -- that needed it badly. Then they all left for school. After they left, I threw in a load of laundry and checked e-mails, etc. When the washer was done, I put the clothes in the dryer and went and exercised.

At lunch my popcorn bag opened in the microwave and left kernels everywhere. :rolleyes: At least half the popcorn in the bag popped. :D

Tonight's church activity night and one of the kids doesn't have to be there, so DH and I will be taking that one out for tacos. It should be a fun night!

Now, I need to get moving cause I have more laundry to deal with. It truly never ends!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Got my routine mammo today.

Dusted and vacuumed the downstairs.

Getting some knitting done.

·
19,119 Posts
Definitely feeling my life getting back to some semblance of order since the holidays are pau and DD is back at school!! Got up early today so I could meditate in the morning - that usually sets my day up just fine!!

We had the snowman jello that we made in class yesterday as our snack today - kids loved it and it tasted really good!! Next week we are going to make orange jello with bits of real oranges in it - the children requested we make it in the snowman shape again!!

No meetings or appointments after school!! So I will be heading straight home and it weill be (hopefully) warm enough to do my pool exercises.

Meatloaf, rice and green beans for dinner.

I'm going to finish making the baby quilt and doing the shirt alterations. Then if time permits, I'm going to set up the bill paying records for the month.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's been an exhausting day with lots more to do in the coming weeks......we are preparing to have our wood floors refinished in the next month, so there are a ton of things to do before then.

Right now I'm just trying to get things cleaned up a bit because an insurance rep is coming over tomorrow morning to give DH a physical for his life insurance policy. Between Molly and housework, I'm exhausted! LOL

Molly is such a joy to watch, cuddle and play with.....even with all of her tornado puppy energy. She loves all of her toys and sometimes just entertains herself with them. Right now she's tossing the ball off the couch and chasing it, then taking it back to the couch! haha

Have a great evening, all!!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Got to sleep in today since I had a meeting that began at 10. Finally finished the meeting at 2pm. I have a major headache, but chicken and rice is cooking in the crockpot, so nothing to do when I get home. I am in a deep funk and desperately need spring.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
55 more days until Spring Grammarbug.

Cat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts