Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,
Brr, it's cold again. I should have started a fire this morning, but I keep hitting my snooze button... oops! I have high hopes for tomorrow morning!

Today is a busy one for us. It's my usual work day, and I need to hunt all over town for some accessories for my oldest's Halloween costume. She is going as KISS with her friends, and I think that the second hand stores will have a lot of the black "biker" looking clothes. Hopefully!

Tonight after school is a carnival planning meeting for the school's Halloween carnival they put on every year. This year is a little sketchy, nobody is really taking ownership of it, so it could get a little rough! Then at 6:00 tonight youngest dd has bball practice. Whew, I'm a little tired just reading that!

Hope everyone has a great and productive day!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
173 Posts
Today is a stay at home homeschooling day for us. I hope to get some baking done while the kids are studying, but will have to see if the baby allows it. He has been grumpy.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
today hanging around house washed load of sheets and dried for 10 minutes and hung dry washed quilt and did the same. No lights today and nice enough for no heat. Lunch was leftovers and my daughter went clearance shopping bought me shorts, tank top, and skirt for next summer for 3 dollars and hubby received several outfits from a friend who was cleaning out closets all in extra good shape. so a frugal couple days here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts