Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!

It's raining and cool today, which is more fall-like than it has been around here. Wish I could stay home and enjoy it!

I got a lot of stuff caught up on around the house yesterday, but I still need to mop these wood floors. So...

After work I need to head home and start my load of laundry. Then I need to help kids with homework before I have a PTA meeting tonight. And finally...

I sold our camper last night! Woo-hoo!!! So I need to go over the title work and get everything in order so that we are good to go when we turn it over to the new owners this weekend.

Have a great day!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Today's a stay-at-home kind of day. I have a 17lb turkey to roast, along with all of the trimmings! I've got lots of laundry to do, as well. A few bills to pay on my end (as soon as I can find my bill payment paper) and I can pop the turkey in the oven by 11am.

I have my morning routine of making the beds and cleaning the kitchen in case someone wants to come and look at the house. I guess I should shower after DS7 goes to school.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Continuing to work on replenishing and organizing the Disney box.

Really need to fold and hang some clothes. This is DH's job, but he has been busy and the clothes are piling up in the laundry room.

Have to go to DD's school tonight to order some senior supplies like her cap and gown, senior t-shirt, senior memory book, etc...

Starting our walking routine tonight in preparation for Disney. Time to start getting the tennis shoes broken in, making sure we all have comfy ones that don't cause blisters. Also, building up our stamina for the endless amount of walking we will be doing.

Not sure what I am making for dinner, yet.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
The carpenters are here working on the house again today. I won't be able to do much outside. I did manage to get one raised bed turned and compost added in to it. I will focus on cleaning up a bit more about the house. I have to pick up the youngest grandson today because DD has math tutoring to go to this afternoon. Will try a new recipe tonight - cream of broc. soup

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
A quiet sunny peaceful day.

A good book to read.

An easy dinner to make.

Fall colors.

A good Tuesday.

Reactions: ephofma

·
19,119 Posts
Sunny day here and I woke up early this second day of Fall Break!!

Started right in on paperwork - my major nemesis - and am getting a lot done!!

Having lunch with friends, then heading to the pool hopefully for some exercising.

And tonight will be more paper work and I am loving it!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Went to work got out alive :)
I need to straighten the house a little and do one load of laundry and finally call a few friends for some party planning

Gorgeous day here again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.