Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Villagers!!

It promises to be a busy, interesting day here in Indiana (home of the UNDEFEATED Indianapolis Colts)

DD#4 spent the night with friends and went to the Twilight movie, so I expect her to come rolling in any minute (one of the many benefits of homeschooling!)
Today is our co-op day, I teach Anatomy and Chemistry lab, so I need to prepare for that (although the chemsitry experiment today in kinda lame, so I'm glad of that)
Have to make a trip to pick up CPR cards for a class I taught
Laundry
Get a little prep work done for Thanksgiving dinner
I work 10p-6a tonight

I just found out that the Case Manager at my company is resigning, and I just finished taking an online Case Management class. Hmm... wondering if this is a sign from God. It would be a great opportunity for me, but I have zero experience, and it's a solo job. Gotta pray about this one!!

Have a beautiful day - practice gratitude!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Yipee, I am a Colts fan! Go Manning!

I have no idea why I'm here so early in the morning. I had a horrible last week with total insomnia and some sinus/cold crap that I'm dealing with but I pretty much slept the weekend through. Thank goodness my family was there to help me out with the little one.

I have nothing going on but a few phone calls to make. I already did some bill paying.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Good Morning, I'm going thru alot of stress at work and personally so dealing with it the best I can. Glad I have a short week at work!!!! Have a good Thanksgiving all! Also a Colts Fan!!!! Yeah Peyton!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good Morning All!! I guess I'm a fish out of water -- I'm not a football fan. :duck:

MaryCarney -- WOW! about that job opening!! Palooka -- hopefully sleep will find you soon! Trishagirl -- I hope stress will leave you soon.

Today I am going to enjoy the last few hours I'll have to myself for the week and weekend.

In the meantime I still need to exercise, wash bedding, and clean the bathrooms. After that's done, I plan to watch a chick flick while I crochet a thank you gift for a friend who is hosting us for Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am getting an early start to my day.
I am leaving in about 20 minutes to go over to a friends house and watch her kids, while she takes her oldest to school and watches him be principal for the day. After that I am heading over to my client's house to provide respite care until about 1 or so.
Then I will head home and start cleaning and getting ready to visit family this weekend.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
So far....I've applied to jobs online and helped my father get his affairs in order. I need to run a few errands at the mall later and pick up a gift card and/or flowers, my meds and maybe something for the girls tonight as we're going out to dinner & a play.

Easy, quiet day for me here.

Just battling out the details of Christmas dinner - 1st or 2nd wknd of Dec and who's hosting. So far its looking like us LOL

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Doesn't feel like a frugal day here.
Found out I missed the deadline for the Athlete carding... I know it doesn't mean much but let me explain it was worth unlimited Swimming and weight lifting at the local Rec centre for my daughter. UGH! I send dozens of e-mails hoping they will take our application late.
So it felt like a wasted day. Lots of pleading..
Plus, one load of laundry, some schooling, barbeque chicken in the crockpot, grocery shopping (no good deals).
Hope tomorrow is better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts