Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Well, we'll see if my schedule remains as planned today or not. DS woke up at 3:30 with a stomachache and gagged around, and then went back to sleep. So we'll see if he's up for school today or not. If he is, business as usual. Work for me and a few errands at lunch. But if NOT...

Well, to be honest, I could get WAY more done around the house! lol Company is coming tomorrow for 5 days, and there is MUCH to be done! Beds to be re-made, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, baking, and just general straightening up. Although it's family, I still would like the house to be more than just presentable!

So I will wait for another 20 minutes to find out the fate of my day!

Stay tuned...
vanessa

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Planning a no spend day here need get ironong,going through recipes start making list of things i have got get to cook with.Fix up a menue use up some things out freezer and pantry.I have a busy week planned need get started.Hope everone has a good day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will be working from home today so I will have the chance to get some laundry done throughout the day. I should have enough work to get a solid 7-8 hours in today.

In addition to work and laundry, I need to get a work out in (at least 30 min) and then have to volunteer tonight from 5-8 pm. I am not quite sure what we will eat for dinner yet....at least a salad, but I don't know what to pair it up with.

Oh, and I need to schedule me haircut. I think that is about it for the day!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning all. The breakfast dishes are washed, just need to put them away. Got DH settled in for a snuggly sleep. I have a load of laundry to fold and then like piney, I'm going through all of my recipes. I'm looking for cheap stretchable meals while I'm on lay-off status. I see lots of hamburger, rice, pasta, and beans in our future. I'm also still weeding out the paper clutter. I'm actually making progress there. Dinner will be hamburgers, spanish rice and corn. It's suppose to get up to about 60 degrees here today so I want to get outside for awhile and enjoy the fresh air. Hope you all have a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
682 Posts
Getting laundry done this morning and cleaned up the house. Got a bill ready to go out in the mail and working on cleaning out my purse and some other things. Having lunch with 2 good gfs today and taking the little one to get new jammies today. He's so easy to make smile.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm home! I took him to school and he lasted approximately 2 hours before throwing up in front of his class. Mom was mortified, son was not. Thank goodness it was him and not one of his sisters! :)

So after I'm finished with lunch, I will get busy on mopping the floors. I have laundry started, and I started a fire in the wood stove as it's kind of chilly in here. I need to straighten up the bedrooms and possibly do a little baking.

I'm bound and determined not to waste this day since I got only 2 hours of work in.

Here we go...

Vanessa
P.S. The boy is sprinting around the house and wanting to eat everything in sight. Grrr. He even had the audacity to be laying on the nurse's cot smiling and goofing around when I picked him up. Typical. lol

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Took MIL's dog back to her house.

Did a couple of loads of laundry.

Went to my sister's for some coffee and chatting.

Got my hair cut (cheapie walk-in place).

Going to have a quiet, peaceful evening.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Worked a midlength shift today...came home with intentions to get alot done...but my motivation was stolen while I had to wait for contractors to finished the things they were doing in my house....so took a nap....made some chili and cornbread for dinner...and will be doing some cleaning after we eat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts