Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone!
I didn't sleep last night thanks to hubby's snoring. His gift to me today will be to call the sleep clinic and make an appointment (yes, 1 snore-free night for me).
I got out of bed at 4:30. It was snowing but not windy so I went out for a walk, then shovelled the driveway and in a few minutes I'm off to work.
I feel like I've had a full day already!
Happy V-Day everyone!:rollsmile

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
We had sleet and rain during the night so I plan to stay inside and do some housework. I also have some computer work do as well as go thru my sock drawer and organize/purge it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Morning all,
Well, this is week 2 of my break from work. LOVING IT! :) I cleaned out my family room and a bedroom in the basement so that it's ready to be mudded and taped. YAY! One step closer to finishing it!

So today I have plenty to do. I have a load of garbage to take to the dump, then I have an even BIGGER load to take into town to Goodwill. Like I said, I REALLY cleaned out the basement. I'm sick of hanging on to things we haven't used in like 5 years. If I were doing the flinging challenge, I would have successfully flung over 2012 things. Crazy.

I am then going to buckle down and finish my taxes today. The documents i was waiting for came in yesterday, so I should be good to go.

DD has a bball game tonight, so we will be busy busy!

Have a great day!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Happy Overpriced Forgetful Romantic's Day to those who celebrate :)

Did the usual AM routine here, came home and frosted/decorated some cupcakes for DH's team at work and reheated the Chinese wings dad made for his pot luck.

Cleaned the bathroom, did dad's laundry, ran the vac in the lv rm, tossed flyers - don't need to even look b/c we don't need to buy anything. Plan on taking dad to the seniors mall for a walk - its snowing outside, nothing fierce nor accumulative but he won't walk. Need to pick up a few things while there too ;)

Will be an early day for DH as we need to go to the bank and pick up dinner. Also need to make some chocolate dipped pineapple for dessert later too ;)

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
stayed home and did 2 loads
dyed my long hair for $6. (2 boxes of dye i had couponed for)
Gave Dh a $1. over sized special bar and a .50 card
He gave me a card and a single rose from Kroger groc.
We may get subs-Subway is any sub $5. maybe we'll split! Carryout drinks at home no doubt!

Will file coupons tonight. and watch a netflix movie $1.27.
Happy Valentine to us cheapos.
Hey maybe I'll make browies from a $1. mix I bought last year and see if the hot fudge is still just slightly out of date!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Stayed home and also did laundry. I did 5 loads of laundry. Dh and I are still trying to kick this cold. We will go out to dinner later on this week when hopefully our colds will be gone. I will make dh some chocolate jiffy muffins to snack on. Dinner will be bacon and eggs. Also making some banana muffins, but dh is allergic to bananas. We didn't even exchange cards.

A2M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts