Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I have alot of housework to do today and then run a few errands. Have a good everyone.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I did some good ole Laundry, took a shower, and rinsed out my crock pot from lastnight (Pot roast) WOOT!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. I have stripped my bed, started wash and need to work on the bathrooms. I also need to work on the checkbook. Didnt get to that yesterday. Dont think I am going anywhere today. Have a good day

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm working till 3:00 then I'm running to the next town to get an inspection sticker for my car. Cooking a seasoned pork loin I bought at an auction for $1.25/lb. Washing clothes, and grading papers.

Kim

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
No kids today for the first time in a week!

I'm going to take advantage of that and just veg out. I did the laundry yesterday, but I do have one load to do today. I need to shower, take out the trash and figure out what I want in the crockpot in about an hour.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Been super productive so far today!

Done
~folded 4 loads of laundry
~stripped bed, washed, in the dryer now
~wash/dried 2 loads laundry
~cleaned out fridge
~picked up the downstairs
~cleaned kitchen surfaces

Still need to:
~put away laundry
~remake bed
~vacuum downstairs
~wash dishes
~make dinner
~take dd to work
~knit
~watch LOST

·
Registered
4 Posts
Made muffins for breakfast - from a mix - but they only cost 58 cents here. Daughter and I are still sick so not going anywhere today which is good because it always costs money when we leave the house. First day on this site so I've been looking around and LOVE IT! Will do some more of the never ending laundry pile and dishes. Always wash full loads only and in cold water - laundry that is. Probably going to fix some kind of shrimp dish for dinner. We shop at Aldi's mostly and the shrimp is like $3.68 a bag so not too bad. Would like to try a good shrimp lo mein recipe. Going to read some more on this site. Later.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Tuesday, 2/16

Back to office work (8+ hours) after taking a 4-day weekend is hard. There are tons of paperwork. Plus I'll need to spare out some time to clean out my cabinets (papers accumulated all these years).
Dinner will be leftovers, I'd cooked way too much food for the family gathering dinner last Saturday, which is a good thing.
Later in the evening, I'll need to do laundry, watch winter olympics & plan tomorrow night dinner menu.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hello-
Well, what started off as productive day fizzled out before lunch. DS wasn't feeling well this morning, but I sent him to school and said to call me at work if he still felt cruddy. Well, long story short, he threw up on himself in the cafeteria. Whoops, sorry. So, now I'm home with him. And he is acting fine, says he feels great after he threw up.

At any rate, I better make good use of this few hours missed from work. Ugh, it's so hard to get ahead when I have to miss work! Oh well, kids come first!! :)

I plan on doing a load of laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning out the fridge, hauling some garbage to the dump, and REALLY going to focus on re-working my budget tonight.

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts